College Football 2013 Season

GriffinM6

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dose anyone know if michigan is getting new one offs this year?

The real question is how many different road uniforms are they gonna trot out this year.

Damn, remember when U of M had one of CFB's untouchable uniforms?

I don't think it will be another white maybe for a bowl game I would like to see a maize one with the blue yoke from the outback bowl with blue numbers and blue pants and a their matte helmet.

Letsgoblue.png

holland_hs_sig.pngHollandMichiganPNG_zps9365937b.png

The real question is how many different road uniforms are they gonna trot out this year.

The home unis, for sure. We've changed the road unis up regularly though.

My hope is to see another incarnation this year, but no indications that will be the case.

spikes.jpg

The home unis, for sure. We've changed the road unis up regularly though.

My hope is to see another incarnation this year, but no indications that will be the case.

I would guess we would wear a new look against notre dame when we play under the lights again or maybe an away against msu or maybe they will choose a home one for against osu

Letsgoblue.png

holland_hs_sig.pngHollandMichiganPNG_zps9365937b.png

Sounds look an improvement. I thought their past road uniforms looked very cheap.

Hey now, I'm quite fond of the Ole Miss look thank you very much. haha

But these new one..... They need number outlines if you ask me. Just a thin one. Just one of my personal taste but I don't like outline-less numbers. Like the NFL Giants, those bother the mess out of me.

As for the new cut, I don't hat it, but i'm not in love with it. There just seems to be to much wasted space with the skinnier jerseys. Specially with a tall wordmark on the jersey like Ole Miss. I think the stripes would look better if they tapered down to a point instead of just ending.

Margaret.png
9JR5Pzv.png

Ucla needs to go back to that baby blue.

UCLA needs to go back to real shoulder loops

And gold pants. I preferred the shiny gold, but matte gold would work just as well.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Archived