Griffinmarlins

College Football 2013 Season

Me too.

Since their inception, WV's soon-to-be-former sets were right up there among my favorite sets in all of CFB. I hope they haven't succombed to any kind of hackneyed propaganda on the part of their supplier utlilizing the "coal miner" angle to justify pushing black (or gray, for that matter) up into WV's upcoming look.

Me too.

Since their inception, WV's soon-to-be-former sets were right up there among my favorite sets in all of CFB. I hope they haven't succombed to any kind of hackneyed propaganda on the part of their supplier utlilizing the "coal miner" angle to justify pushing black (or gray, for that matter) up into WV's upcoming look.

Coal for coal's sake?

The stripes on the orange jersey should match the helmet stripe like it does on every other application of the uniform. That bugs me.

Yeah, that's always bugged me too. They go out of their way to make sure all their stripping goes orange-blue-white-blue-orange and then decide to just forget that when they brought out the orange alternate jersey.

WVU will be unveiling their uniforms on Saturday the 20th.

As an alum I'm just hoping for the best but prepared for the worst. Hopefully no black.

Nike is selling lots of black WVU 2013 gear. Not a good sign.

I heard WV new gold helmet is terrible. I am still looking forward to seeing it. I also cant wait to see the white throwback.

So back to the crying bear...

041013-Cal-IA-AA2_20130410182516327_0_0.JPG

Oops, wrong link, sorry...

teoteoteoteo.gif

nebraska_sucks_car_magnet_20_x_12.jpg?color=White&padToSquare=true

Wrong link, sorry

Wrong link, sorry

Nicely done; this actually made me LOL. I really think the Cal logo is an upgrade, but the white highlights on the nose bother me. It just seems like a tiny detail they didn't look at.

Still, at least none of your players had a fake internet girlfriend. :)

Wrong link, sorry

Nicely done; this actually made me LOL. I really think the Cal logo is an upgrade, but the white highlights on the nose bother me. It just seems like a tiny detail they didn't look at.

LOL true. I can't see the crying bear though, and I don't want to because it would be hard to unsee

Wrong link, sorry

Oh, I'm sure they did. College kids all over the country have fake internet girlfriends... most just try not to talk about it on national TV.

Southern Miss unveils their new uniforms at 12 CT today. Switching from Nike to Russell

Southern Miss unveils their new uniforms at 12 CT today. Switching from Nike to Russell

Who in the heck thought it was a good idea to switch from Nike to Russell smh.

Its like relegation. Go 0-12 and you have to drop down to Russell.

The deal makes a lot more sense financially for Southern Miss. It's a five year deal worth around $2 million. They will be outfitting all sports teams except baseball, who is still under contract with Under Armour. However, baseball will probably switch back to Russell after their contract is up.

Correction the reveal is 12 Eastern

Have you seen the latest UNC uniforms?

Have you seen the latest UNC uniforms?

Still worlds better than a Russell