College Football 2013 Season

GriffinM6

Southern Miss unveils their new uniforms at 12 CT today. Switching from Nike to Russell

Who in the heck thought it was a good idea to switch from Nike to Russell smh.

Have you seen the latest UNC uniforms?

Have you seen the latest Georgia Tech uniforms? Or the latest Ohio black alternates?

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Southern Miss unveils their new uniforms at 12 CT today. Switching from Nike to Russell

Have you seen the latest Georgia Tech uniforms? Or the latest Ohio black alternates?

I know that Nike is typically better than Russell, but come on, enough is enough sometimes. By the way, have you seen WKU's uniform set? Classy!

USP_NCAA_Football__Western_Kentucky_at_Kentucky-x-large.jpg

Raineyweb_crop_exact.jpg?w=650&h=440&q=75

spacer.png

I know that Nike is typically better than Russell, but come on, enough is enough sometimes. By the way, have you seen WKU's uniform set? Classy!

Okay, that's one. Nike has perfected tons more uniform sets than Russell could ever dream.

Edit: Besides, isn't WKU getting new uniforms sometime soon anyways?

Yeah they're getting some ugly chrome helmets, so Russell just jumped the ship on the one good looking team they had lol.

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

Okay, that's one. Nike has perfected tons more uniform sets than Russell could ever dream.

Edit: Besides, isn't WKU getting new uniforms sometime soon anyways?

Okay people, I was being sarcastic about my first response about the UNC uniforms....I know that Russell has two decent uniforms out of their set. As far as WKU getting new uniforms, I spoke with a college of mine at WKU and he said right now the plan is to keep the existing uniform and use the new ugly chrome helmet sparingly.

spacer.png

Yeah, and even though they suck, Nike's worst uniforms are a trillion times better than this crap:

bkYBzni.png

AkMjEDh.jpg

r4uOozD.png

jRdGwBl.png

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

Yeah, and even though they suck, Nike's worst uniforms are a trillion times better than this crap:

AkMjEDh.jpg

jRdGwBl.png

Did you read the post before this one? I was being sarcastic...besides can you go back any further on these uniforms? Utah State is now with Nike and their uniform they introduced last year was my favorite new uniform of the year. BTW, i loved that silver helmet the Hilltoppers wore, not so much the uniform.

spacer.png

Holy :censored:.... these are the worst football uniforms I've EVER seen.

k3iVqkA.png

Those would get laughed out of the Concepts forum. I mean, yellow ass panels on the pants... JFC.

Those are hideous! They kinda remind me of GT nightmare last year.

spacer.png

.here is a picture from the press conference:

02ce3151-785e-45d1-9877-46f811df3ee5_zpsc961105c.jpg

I see Russell was too cheap and lazy to actually use Southern Miss' custom number font like they did on the 2D mockup.

Can someone explain to me what was so wrong with these?

xJin8pg.png

Surely Russell could have easily replicated this look on their template, right?

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

This side view is horrible! I can't believe the piping on the jersey is that bad, it would help if it was either no piping or something that would fit in with the pants....but as is it is garbage.

spacer.png

Truly nasty. Probably the worst set in college ball. It's not even so much the horrible piping but just the fact that the ass is a different color! I thought this was some sick joke strictly reserved for the Pro Bowl. Even this is better than Southern Miss, though.

NFL-Pro-Bowl-2012-flckr-300x200.jpg

artb.jpg

Archived