College Football 2013 Season

GriffinM6

Eric Morris just tweeted this pic of some Texas Tech helmets. Not sure if we've seen them or not and I'm not digging through the thread.

BIysydWCEAALes4.jpg

The black helmet is really sharp. Not too keen on the other ones though. Numbers on helmets has been so overplayed lately too and I'm willing to bet there's a huge red raider on the other side, too. Numbers on the helmet only work if they are on both sides and you are the Alabama Crimson Tide.

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eric Morris just tweeted this pic of some Texas Tech helmets. Not sure if we've seen them or not and I'm not digging through the thread.

BIysydWCEAALes4.jpg

The black helmet is really sharp. Not too keen on the other ones though. Numbers on helmets has been so overplayed lately too and I'm willing to bet there's a huge red raider on the other side, too. Numbers on the helmet only work if they are on both sides and you are the Alabama Crimson Tide.

The 49ers have numbers of their helmets.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

BIysydWCEAALes4.jpg

Ah nice catch. I should have been more specific. Don't need big numbers in the side, not on the back or front so players can identify them on the sideline.

BIysydWCEAALes4.jpg

What the hell is that one white helmet with the Red Raider on it? It looks odd but I can't quite put my finger on it.

They reversed the colors of the red raider logo. It normally appears like the one shown below. To me, the helmet looks off because there is almost zero black on it. To see that much red on a white helmet with no black does not register as Texas Tech to me.

2662.gif

BIysydWCEAALes4.jpg

Ah nice catch. I should have been more specific. Don't need big numbers in the side, not on the back or front so players can identify them on the sideline.

I think he means the fact that "49ers" is on the helmets, so he's being a smartass

BIysydWCEAALes4.jpg

I think he means the fact that "49ers" is on the helmets, so he's being a smartass

49ers have SF on their helmets

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

Exactly. Of course it looks good with "Ford" or "Smith" but I can see a lot of issues.

I believe the Cowboys have been doing something similar for a while, yet at a much smaller scale.

I like Olive as a uniform color. Not sure if I like Oregon necessarily, but I like it nonetheless.

As do I. Shame that nobody uses it full time.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

I like Olive as a uniform color. Not sure if I like Oregon necessarily, but I like it nonetheless.

Silver/olive/silver would be an awesome uniform combo, especially if the uniform had some black or brown trim.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

It seems like it woul be a pain todos merchandising, caps t shirts etc as well as reproduction on different materials.

Archived