College Football 2013 Season

GriffinM6

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Saw this on reddit. New helmets for Western Michigan.

4ZGGyPQ.jpeg

I guess when one broncos team is failing, you rip off the one that's succeeding.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Saw this on reddit. New helmets for Western Michigan.

4ZGGyPQ.jpeg

Welp... they are an adidas school. Between this and Eastern Michigan's sleeve wings, they're just a Florida State ripoff for Central away from a directional Michigan Nike ripoff trifecta!

I was told yesterday that Virginia Tech is getting either new jerseys or the current retro set would be altered because they retired the retro logos on 12-31. The lady I spoke to who owns the Hokie store in town said the nike rep showed her the uniforms and they were "interesting" and wouldn't elaborate any futher. I really like the current set and most people around here love the retro logos over the current VT logo they have been using for almost 30 years. The fact all the jerseys are $20-$30 leads me to believe they are going to a new set.

skinsboys4lf7pe.jpg

I know there's people around here who flip out that every team with an oversized logo copied Boise. But the Western Michigan helmet is a complete ripoff. How could they think this was a good idea? Not to mention it doesn't even fit with the traditional design of their uniforms.

Fresno St., getting white alts, and script throwback, also a rumored black for the sake of black helmet w/ a giant dog head w/ red eyes

unis_zps7a7082e0.png

Still drives me crazy that when Fresno State finally does get around to having the Bulldog wear a colored sweater on the helmet logo (a change for 2012 I believe), they color it red instead of blue causing the logo to continue to lack definition.

Visit my store on REDBUBBLE

Fresno St., getting white alts, and script throwback, also a rumored black for the sake of black helmet w/ a giant dog head w/ red eyes

unis_zps7a7082e0.png

Still drives me crazy that when Fresno State finally does get around to having the Bulldog wear a colored sweater on the helmet logo (a change for 2012 I believe), they color it red instead of blue causing the logo to continue to lack definition.

I also said that the sweater should be blue on the mwc board. It looks like floating legs/head

One of the "insiders" on a WVU forum I visit, claim WVU will see these as a throwback alternate at some point next season.

RackMultipart.29167.0_display_image.jpg?1261528472

This looks like an old Auburn picture with the color faded (except for the helmet). They almost have the same stripe pattern on the pants and sleeves.

Archived