College Football 2013 Season

GriffinM6

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's the deal with Ohio State's new unis for this upcoming season? Are they really going with a new design?

Rumors of adopting an Oregon like identity which i dont believe is true. But simce theyve done the pro combat thing for 4 years now i would expect the same this year.

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

I would actually be ecstatic if Ohio State switched to their latest rivalry uniform, along with a road version of it.

Wow I loved those. The gray/silver in the numbers sets it apart from the didn't, IMO.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

I would actually be ecstatic if Ohio State switched to their latest rivalry uniform, along with a road version of it.

Wow I loved those. The gray/silver in the numbers sets it apart from the didn't, IMO.

Same here that uni is tough as nails but OSU is very conservative. So is the fan base. I just dont expect anything dramatic

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

Per the article regarding Arizona's masks:

"Arizona confirmed that the helmets were not being considered for on-field use — not yet, anyway — with a spokesperson saying there was “no chance” of them seeing the field. But there has been no official statement on exactly what the helmets featuring the new facemasks will be used for. One possibility is prominent placement in the brand-new Lowell-Stevens Football Facility, which will open this year as part of a massive renovation project at Arizona Stadium."

However: :down:

"While on-field use would seem to be the logical next step in a college football landscape in which uniform ubiquity is considered the worst thing ever, one of the holdups is getting the facemasks certified by NOCSAE, the standard safety certifier for athletic equipment such as helmets. MacFerran said he is “in the process” of getting certification for his facemasks."

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Per the article regarding Arizona's masks:

"Arizona confirmed that the helmets were not being considered for on-field use — not yet, anyway — with a spokesperson saying there was “no chance” of them seeing the field. But there has been no official statement on exactly what the helmets featuring the new facemasks will be used for. One possibility is prominent placement in the brand-new Lowell-Stevens Football Facility, which will open this year as part of a massive renovation project at Arizona Stadium."

However: :down:

"While on-field use would seem to be the logical next step in a college football landscape in which uniform ubiquity is considered the worst thing ever, one of the holdups is getting the facemasks certified by NOCSAE, the standard safety certifier for athletic equipment such as helmets. MacFerran said he is “in the process” of getting certification for his facemasks."

Thank you for ruining my night.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

ugly ACC patch: 43338d9ad49411e28c6122000aa8013a_7.jpg

Ugly uniform too. Go Cocks!

Funny coming from a USC fan... The Gamecocks easily have one of the ugliest uniforms in D1.

Touché. All we need is a plain Garnet helmet and it'd be a great looking set, but I can't say anything good about Clempsuhn.

PHI ALPHA! SIGMA ALPHA EPSILON. CAROLINA GAMECOCKS. ST. LOUIS CARDINALS. ST. LOUIS BLUES. ORLANDO CITY SC. JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS.

sc_gamecocks_sig1.png

Has this new craze been mentioned yet?

ba_masks.jpg

:censored:

Please G-d. Don't let this be a thing.

Are you kidding me? Of course it'll be a "thing". It's ugly, loud, and designed solely to bring attention to the individual wearing it. But if you point that out, you can be sure someone will tell you all about how the kids will love it, and that's all that matters. (I'm guessing the term "sick" will also come up. That seems to be the current favored term for this sort of stupidity.)

It's sick alright. The vomit-inducing type sick. This type of BS should be buried along with the person who came up with this.

It looks like somebody stuck play-doh on top of a regular facemask. The quality looks 3rd rate at best. Assuming this is a u of a fan's garage project as I have a hard time believeing a reputable sporting goods company would put out something like this.

Can't say for sure if they're a fan or not, but it's definitely not a "fan made" concept so to speak. They seem to have a legit business manufacturing facemasks.

Not "fan made", no, but possibly "fan painted".

... I honestly have nothing to say about this. Positive or negative.

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png
8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg

I do like (South) Carolina's helmets, but those aren't as good as the garnett Tanneyhill era helmets.

Clemson on the other hand.... well their helmets are just classy & beautiful. For those of you who dont live in SC, the awesome thing about these are that it's written in the school's bylaws that nobody can change the helmets.

CCSLC sig 2016.jpg

20kujjp.jpg

ugly ACC patch: 43338d9ad49411e28c6122000aa8013a_7.jpg

I hope that's just a case of Clemson screwing up and putting the wrong patch on the home jersey. Several Big Ten schools put the wrong B1G patch on the wrong jersey last year, too.

I doubt that is the case since this one has an orange border.

South Carolina might have the worst set in D1, just sayin'.

Here's Carolina's

scunis.jpg

And here is Florida A&M

faumunis_display_image.jpg?1302802928

FAMU+Philip+Syvester+92708.jpg

Think for yourselves, you all know which one is worse.

PHI ALPHA! SIGMA ALPHA EPSILON. CAROLINA GAMECOCKS. ST. LOUIS CARDINALS. ST. LOUIS BLUES. ORLANDO CITY SC. JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS.

sc_gamecocks_sig1.png

Archived