2013 NCAA FOOTBALL THREAD

LETSGOBLUEBEATMSU

Storm Johnson punches another TD and UCF is ahead of Baylor 14-0. I still can't believe that the Cards lost to this team and if they didn't lose the UCF game, they would be playing Baylor.

UCF is better than Louisville. That's why the Cards lost to them.

BB52Big.jpg

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Storm Johnson punches another TD and UCF is ahead of Baylor 14-0. I still can't believe that the Cards lost to this team and if they didn't lose the UCF game, they would be playing Baylor.

UCF is better than Louisville. That's why the Cards lost to them.

Yeah I'm starting to think that too. They did give South Carolina all they could handle this year, they were 4 points away from being unbeaten right now.

But man, Baylor's gotta get their :censored: together, considering this is my 35 pick in Bowl Mania, I'll likely lose the group if UCF hangs onto this.

But I gotta question Shaw's play calling at the end of the Rose Bowl, that game was simply the difference between him and Jim Harbuagh. The media overhypes Shaw as if he's just as good as the guy, but they're quite far apart. Shaw inherited a good team, and he has recruited very well to take advantage of USC's sanctions and pick up a lot of those extra guys who couldn't get to USC. But all 3 of Stanford's losses this season can be blamed on Shaw's coaching. While they did ride Gaffney a little too much, I gotta question not giving him the ball on fourth down instead of handing it to Hewitt, having Gaffney behind Hewitt gives them a better chance than just Hewitt. He may have been trying to surprise Michigan St, but they knew they were running it. I would dare say they should've maybe gone play action, but who knows, great win for Michigan State. I thought they were nothing more than a 6-6 team this year, and Connor Cook is really the difference. Good win for them.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

As a general reminder despite the George O'Leary slobberfest tonight....

O'Leary literally worked a player to death in his time at Central Florida..

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

While watching SportsCenter, reports from some Longhorn website are saying that Baylor's HC Art Briles (did I spell that right?) would be willing to accept the Texas position if asked.

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

Time for all the Alabama "fans" around the country to jump off the bandwagon.

Thought they hoped on the Auburn wagon as soon as the Tigers-Seminoles matchup was finalized.

Because SEC! SEC! SEC!!!

Well, this LSU alum could care less about all that "SEC! SEC! SEC!" malarkey. I ALWAYS cheer against Bama and was happy as a clam to see the Sooners win.

It is what it is.

Archived