LETSGOBLUEBEATMSU

2013 NCAA FOOTBALL THREAD

Just curious, what's the attraction?

To really try and make a long story short - I've really tried to "refine" my personal way of watching football as time has gone by. When I watch baseball or hockey, I feel like I know what's going on at all times. Football, not so much, and that's thanks in many ways to the complexity of the sport, and the fact that I've never played the sport, either.

So, when I heard about this concept for the Championship Game, I was sold. This is exactly what I would've wanted to see. And I've been extremely impressed.

YYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! TD Noles!

What a final send-off for the BCS...

Ridiculous. This game was a turd for awhile, but hot-damn, it's turned into a classic.

Just curious, what's the attraction?

To really try and make a long story short - I've really tried to "refine" my personal way of watching football as time has gone by. When I watch baseball or hockey, I feel like I know what's going on at all times. Football, not so much, and that's thanks in many ways to the complexity of the sport, and the fact that I've never played the sport, either.

So, when I heard about this concept for the Championship Game, I was sold. This is exactly what I would've wanted to see. And I've been extremely impressed.

Makes sense.

What's the betting on another ridiculous ending from Auburn

Jameis just earned that nickname on that drive. Wow, what a game.

Phew. Game over. I win the Bowl Mania. Good for the ACC.

Well, BCS, it was fun while it lasted, this year's slate of bowl games was pretty amazing especially the 2 played in Pasadena... could not have asked for a better finish.

"Alabama would've won."

- the curmudgeonly Crimson Tide equivalent of me somewhere in Tuscaloosa

This will be the greatest game ever played that, if I have my way, I will never see a single highlight of for the rest of my life.

Florida State - 14-0, Champions

Florida - 4-8

Thank God this college football season from hell is over.

What a ball game. You truly couldn't have scripted it any better. It's a shame either team had to lose.

That was one of the best games I've ever seen.