2013 NCAA FOOTBALL THREAD

LETSGOBLUEBEATMSU

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

not watching the osu-buffalo game but are they going for 2 points every time??? if so thats kinda a dick move

They went for 2 the first two times, then on the third they set up like they were going to do it again, but then switched formation and kicked. The fans booed the decision to kick. That's Ohio State for ya.

spacer.png

The Illinois-SIU game was dreadful to watch. The offense was pretty good passing the ball in the first half, but they had negative rushing yards. The defense was awful in the second half and Illinois has one of the worst in-game coaching staffs I've ever seen. They decide to throw the backup QB in the game only up two scores. He proceeds to get a delay of game penalty then got sacked and fumbled on the next play. Then the defensive coordinator gets a sideline interference penalty on the potential game-tying drive for Southern. Southern had 4th and goal at the 3 yard line to tie it with under a minute left but couldn't convert. This season is going to be dreadful for Illinois. I wouldn't be surprised if they got shut out in the Big Ten again this year.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

So Johnny football talks smack and was cocky after a td and got a unsportsmanlike conduct pentaly and sumlin takes him out of the game after that, good for him, I think Texas A&M might become the most hated college football team by seasons end

So Johnny football talks smack and was cocky after a td and got a unsportsmanlike conduct pentaly and sumlin takes him out of the game after that, good for him, I think Texas A&M might become the most hated college football team by seasons end

Hopefully they'll go 8-4 and nobody will care about them.

This year's week 1 slate is as good as I can remember, Thursday and Friday have produced alot of great games, plus we still have many great games today.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

Archived