2013 NCAA FOOTBALL THREAD

LETSGOBLUEBEATMSU

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

good grief USC is getting BASHED here in the second half, good thing this is not at home or else they be setting the coliseum & lane kiffin would be set on fire, well lane still might be when they return home....

Lane got fired when they returned to LAX. Can't believe that.

I've never understood why you'd fire a coach during the season.

good grief USC is getting BASHED here in the second half, good thing this is not at home or else they be setting the coliseum & lane kiffin would be set on fire, well lane still might be when they return home....

So they can start finding a replacement right away instead of waiting until the end of the season. At this point, it doesn't look like there was going to be much hope for Kiffin so it was time for USC to cut their losses and start looking for the new guy.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Get a head start on finding the replacement and try to minimize the recruiting damage.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

USC sucks right now. 2-10 could be the way to go. This is a shock, expect them to be 0-12 next year.

At worst they can finish 3-9 since the ASU loss dropped them to 3-2.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

And neither if those things will happen. Go away troll.

---

As a Sun Devil, I'd like to take credit for doing college football a service and getting Lane Kiffin fired. :lol:

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

USC sucks right now. 2-10 could be the way to go. This is a shock, expect them to be 0-12 next year.

Yea you need math skills there bub they have 3 wins all ready but hey your hate for all things LA is known cause ya know your in Oakland....im just supeised you have not gone after lights out like the last 2 times you was here....

As a Sun Devil, I'd like to take credit for doing college football a service and getting Lane Kiffin fired. :lol:

I would expect the opposite reaction. You should be upset since now this gives USC the chance to find a real coach. If Kiffin had stayed, USC could have remained ASU's bitch for years to come.

Kiffin was never going to stay past this season. What does it matter?

And USC is still my #2 team after all those years growing up here and Lane Kiffin is a massive douche.

---

Also the LA Daily News is reporting that Pat Haden asked him off the USC bus at LAX, fired him, and left him at the airport.

I'm not a Lane Kiffin fan, but man, that's harsh.

Y'know Kevin, comments like these really kill the willing suspension of disbelief that you're totally not Kevin. If I were you, I wouldn't mention anything about ASU... at all.

It was nice seeing Illinois actually blow out a bad team yesterday. And at 3-1, they've already exceeded what most fans thought they'd be able to do this season. I think they'll be competitive in every Big Ten game this season with the possible exception of Ohio State which will be a lot more fun than getting blown out every game last season. I think they beat Purdue then at least one out of Indiana, Michigan State, Wisconsin, and Nebraska. I'd be thrilled with five wins and if somehow they get to six and a bowl that would be outstanding.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

Y'know Kevin, comments like these really kill the willing suspension of disbelief that you're totally not Kevin. If I were you, I wouldn't mention anything about ASU... at all.

And Oregon hate over on the logos section. Though the old Kevin was an Arizona Wildcat guy I thought. Clever ruse to throw people I suppose

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

I was hearing rumblings last night that Kiffin had been notified he was let go MID GAME.

The same LA Daily News reporter said that the decision was made during the 3rd quarter by USC brass, but they didn't tell him until arriving at LAX.

And Oregon hate over on the logos section. Though the old Kevin was an Arizona Wildcat guy I thought. Clever ruse to throw people I suppose

Good old Kevin's hate of Oregon was well-documented though.

/Back on-topic, I'm really upset that I'll have to come up with new sign ideas for the USC game with Kiffin fired. :(

6fQjS3M.png

Archived