2013 NCAA FOOTBALL THREAD

LETSGOBLUEBEATMSU

You all realize that my Ohio State Buckeyes are going to ass-backwards their way right into the BCS NCG, right? Wow, would that piss off a whole lot of people. B)

As long as they take Alabama's sport that's alright :P

I don't know if you will be able to take football from Alabama.....

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You all realize that my Ohio State Buckeyes are going to ass-backwards their way right into the BCS NCG, right? Wow, would that piss off a whole lot of people. B)

You'd have a better shot at taking the church from Alabama. B)

Alright If we're going to be taking BCS Bowl Picks, then...

BCS "National Championship" Alabama (SEC) vs. Florida St. (ACC)

Rose: Stanford (PAC-12) vs. Ohio State (B1G)

Sugar: Auburn (At-large) vs. UCF (American)

Orange: Clemson (At-large) vs. Oregon (At-large)

Fiesta: Baylor (Big 12) vs. Fresno St. (BCS Buster)

Others in consideration: Missouri, South Carolina, Miami, Texas, Texas A&M, Louisville, Northern Illinois, Michigan St.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

Do not overlook Notre Dame.

They are 7-2 and currently #23 in the BCS standings. They have @Pitt, BYU, and @Stanford left. They can finish at 9-3 and with losses from those ahead of them (and there are losses for teams from 10-23), could actually finish at #14, thus making them eligible for a BCS at-large since their last two games will increase their SOS.

You'd have a better shot at taking the church from Alabama. B)

Aren't they the same thing?

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

NCG: Alabama vs. Florida State

Rose: Stanford vs. Michigan State

Sugar: Missouri vs. Ohio State

Orange: Clemson vs. Oregon

Fiesta: Baylor vs. Northern Illinois

The Bill the Cat Conference still gets the an autobid, no matter how undeserved.

You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Right, which means if Ohio State loses the Big 10 like some of you are projecting, they'll fall right out of the BCS. Because there's no way Oregon doesn't make it or the Orange/Sugar don't replace their ACC/SEC losses with another ACC/SEC team.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

Yes, they're the higher ranked reamining SEC team, but you know that the Sugar Bowl would prefer having Auburn or LSU for ticket-selling purposes. I could also see the Orange Bowl skipping Clemson in favor of Miami for the same reason.

That could be foolish on their part, especially for that reason.

After the game, tOSU fans might be more upset than any other fan base that their team made it.

PJU85JF.png

Whoops. Wrong thread.

So ummmm....who's winning Alabama-LSU?

Today, we are all otaku.

I mean, dear Lord would them losing on Saturday at high noon to Wake Forest be one of the most awesome developments of the season,

I wish I had a CS85-like plethora of gifs to show you how far fetched an idea like that is.(But I like the optimism)

Yeah.

This whole "playing football" thing is far too easy for Fameis Jameis and Florida State.

spacer.png

I mean, dear Lord would them losing on Saturday at high noon to Wake Forest be one of the most awesome developments of the season,

I wish I had a CS85-like plethora of gifs to show you how far fetched an idea like that is.(But I like the optimism)

Yeah.

This whole "playing football" thing is far too easy for Fameis Jameis and Florida State.

Ummhmm. I decided to go to the game today, and after the second touchdown in the second quarter,(within the first minute no less) I fell out, laughing. The performance was so bad, my dissapointment turned to hysteria. FSU is just so physical, they could just run dives up and down the field and still score. This team could win it all. But, as a moral victory for Wake, at least they didn't get shut out like Maryland.

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

Archived