NBA Votes Against Sacramento Kings' Relocation To Seattle

Dexter Morgan

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Indeed. He might have just tanked Seattle's NBA hopes for the near-future with what amounts to pocket change to him. However, since Hansen seems to be of the "if I can't play with this toy, then nobody can! *smash*" mindset, I'm guessing he'll lose about as much sleep over dicking Seattle as Schultz & Bennett have.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

If I was a Kings fan I would hate everything related to Seattle sports.

We don't hate Seattle, never have. We just want to see dirt moving on the arena. This wasn't good for Seattles cause for sure. It was a pretty boneheaded move by Hansen. It hurts the anti-arena movement, which is a good thing.

timmy.png

Tunnel vision.

He got so focused on the Kings that he forgot the patience he originally preached about getting ANY NBA team. Or maybe it was all BS.

At any rate, he's gone from Seattle's best hope to setting them back even further. It's a shame.

But hey, at least the NHL seems willing to expand to Key Arena...

Archived