Julius Seizure

This is an update to a team I've been working with for awhile. The original logo turned out pretty neat, but looked more like an illustration than a logo.

My main objective with this redo was to create something simple and introduce secondary logos to my league work. I feel like my design skill is still evolving, so I'd like to affirm that on the forum:) I'm set on the colors, but I'm open to c&c on the logos.

Portland__Logo_svg-rect14282-476_zps128067a6.png

Founder and Commissioner, World Gridiron

I like the secondary & tertiary but the head alone just does not look right to me.

The black outline looks a little thick & really compromises the wolf shape & not sure you need the extra outline either.

On a sidenote I like the sound of Portland Wolves more than Portland Wolfpack.

Also good to see your concepts back on these boards

The primary looks like a Christmas tree that is falling over.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Great start! The colors kind of give off the great woodland vibe you want, but the logo looked more like a dragon than a wolf. I'm not sure if that has something to do with the actual design, or the fact the green really makes you assume there. Wolves aren't green, dragons are.

Still, nice start.

Не помню когда решил попробовать актуальный портал - скачать аудиокниги мп3. Но не каждый раз есть то, что хочется.

Может посоветуете еще сайт?

скачать мп3 новинки 2013 скачать мп три скачать программу для музыки бесплатные mp3 скачать +без регистрации скачать мп3 новинки бесплатная музыка mp3 скачать бесплатно

Archived