• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a strike by Dempsey, 3-1 USA over Deutschland. I know the Germans are missing players from Munich, Dortmund, plus Ozil, but great game so far for the US.

Update: 4-1 now

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

Is this Germany's B Team or something?

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Is this Germany's B Team or something?

Most of Germany's main guys played in the CL Final last weekend, so they aren't with the national team. The announcers said it was Germany's B+ team.

Eagles/Heels/Dawgs/Falcons/Hawks

Deutschland, Deustchland, meh, whatever...

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Oh, good point. There goes my joke.

Still, Germany's B Team is pretty damn good. I'll take a 4-3 result.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Germany's B-team is better than most nation's A-teams...

except for their goalie... wow, howler central...

After Belgium, thought? I'll take it...

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

So I'm watching the Galaxy game, and all I can think of is can the MLS not afford nets that make them look like a high school varsity league?

DON'T TALK TO ME ABOUT HOCKEY

Germany's B-team is better than most nation's A-teams...

except for their goalie... wow, howler central...

After Belgium, thought? I'll take it...

That howler was worse than the one Green had against the US in the World Cup. Luckily for the German this game means diddly squat compared to a WC game.

2nn48xofg0hms8k326cqdmuis.gifUnited States (2016 - Pres)7204.gif144.gif

So I'm watching the Galaxy game, and all I can think of is can the MLS not afford nets that make them look like a high school varsity league?

I presume you mean the temporary goals, which are generally used when the stadium's primary tenant is not MLS... like, say, at New England, where the Galaxy played today. (Well, they were scheduled; a 5-0 win by the Revs tells me they didn't really play...)

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Yeah, the Toronto crowd gave Leroux a pretty hostile reception so I'm not surprised she did that after her goal.

I'm surprised nobody chucked a beer can at her. That'd be funny.....

It would just make North American Soccer Fans look like idiots.

I would say the same things if some moron chucked a beer can at Giuseppe Rossi for playing for Italy instead of the US.

2nn48xofg0hms8k326cqdmuis.gifUnited States (2016 - Pres)7204.gif144.gif

It was a joke.

I just don't think there's any truth to her thinking there were any racist remarks. But that happens everywhere, so I also wouldn't be surprised.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Archived