• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Road to Brazil begins tonight for the USMNT in Honduras!

Yet, this game is NOT televised. What gives?

Even weirder: Mexico's opener against Jamaica is on ESPN2... I know of the deal Mexico had with ESPN for it's games, but still. It's weird.

Even weirder: Mexico's opener against Jamaica is on ESPN2... I know of the deal Mexico had with ESPN for it's games, but still. It's weird.

It's on Bein Sport

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

The match is televised, albeit it's on the beIN Sport channel that's either available on DirecTV, DISH Network, or Comcast.

It's on Bein Sport

Boo! For DirecTV, it's a luxury channel where I have to pay $125/month for its package. I knew I hated Al-Jazeera for something.

What the hell kind of defense was that??? Especially on the second goal?

What the hell kind of midfield was that with an inability to hold onto the ball. Doesn't matter how good or bad your defenders are, you're not stopping anybody if you can't hold the ball in midfield.

Jamaica and Costa Rica picked up a point, Mexico and Panama dropped two. In my eyes, we're still sitting tied for third. :P

6fQjS3M.png

It was as frustrating to watch in person as it was for y'all on TV. That bike was ridiculously good, though.

I agree with that. Helluva bicycle kick from that Honduran player there.

Thankfully, there's a month and a half between this game and the next game, vs. Costa Rica in Commerce City on March 22nd, that whatever issues the US has (which could be in the middle), that can be fixed. Better that be fixed now instead on trying to fix it before that dreaded trip to Azteca.

Archived