I hope the MLS teams in CONCACAF Champions League can do good this week in their matchups. It would be nice to take the trophy away from a Mexican club for once.

2nn48xofg0hms8k326cqdmuis.gifUnited States (2016 - Pres)7204.gif144.gif

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have become casual fan of RBNY for they are the local team and Portland becasue they are the funnest team, I mean you have to love the Lumberjack cutting the log for every goal and giving it to the scorer. So I was happy with the tie.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

I'm at the Whitecaps home opener Atm. Being a Celtic fan, I was quite amused at our southsiders section singing "just can't get enough" which is a song sang at Celtic games after each goal.

"When I see you Celtic I go out of my Head,

I just can't get enough I just can't get enough,

All the things you do to me and all the things you say,

I just can't get enough I just can't get enough,

We slip & slide as we fall in love and I just cant seem to get enough of

DO DO DO DO DO DO DO DO DO DO DO DO DO DO DO"

I wonder if they'll sing "You'll Never Walk Alone" at the half

Considering YNWA is an actually Liverpool's which Celtic jacked it is not really a Celtic song.

I wasn't really complaining about them "jacking" it. I actually found it pretty funny and awesome that my local team's fans sang a song that my #1 team's fans use as well. The whole atmosphere of that game was just awesome, and I'm very happy now that I made the decision to get season tickets this year.

sport-scarf_celtic-2_zps105bfcbf.png

Nah, not VSI. I can't really say what city, but the city has a team in the USL.

He doesn't know the time table, but he is a banker and has a place to play. I just wanted to mention that it's a dark horse if the MLS goes to 24. What's REALLY cool is he found me through the yakball concepts.

Nah, not VSI. I can't really say what city, but the city has a team in the USL.

He doesn't know the time table, but he is a banker and has a place to play. I just wanted to mention that it's a dark horse if the MLS goes to 24. What's REALLY cool is he found me through the yakball concepts.

You should offer to design the logo of the team.

2nn48xofg0hms8k326cqdmuis.gifUnited States (2016 - Pres)7204.gif144.gif

Anybody else watching this USA - Costa Rica qualifier? I've never seen a game in any sport played in such severe weather conditions. The snow is blowing sideways and there's got to be a good few inches of it where it hasn't been brushed aside yet. In a matter of just a few minutes all foot tracks are covered by the snow.

Anybody else watching this USA - Costa Rica qualifier? I've never seen a game in any sport played in such severe weather conditions. The snow is blowing sideways and there's got to be a good few inches of it where it hasn't been brushed aside yet. In a matter of just a few minutes all foot tracks are covered by the snow.

What a sight this game has been.

What a sight this game has been.

And yet, an orange ball would have visually better than the yellow ball they're using. Oh well.

The last time there was this much snow in a live sporting event I saw was the infamous "Tuck Rule" game. And in late March this snow is pouring, I may add. Impressive.

Great job by the US to get a much need 3 points and somehow they're in 2nd place heading into Mexico City. But that game was awesome to watch. I'm surprised hat Costa Rica still wanted to play when they were going to call the game early in the 2nd half.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

This was my view:

BGBS_POCMAEQ7bN.jpg

So much snow. So cold. Good result for the US.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ Branded | Behance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

What I find amusing is that this match was still played under blizzard-like conditions; whereas, Game 2 of the Eastern Conference Semifinal between D.C. United and Red Bull New York at Red Bull Arena was postponed until the next night last fall.

This was my view:

BGBS_POCMAEQ7bN.jpg

So much snow. So cold. Good result for the US.

You were there sweet.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Funny how the ESPN announcers were applauding Costa Rica for continuing to play. They were talking like Costa Rica was on board with playing and thought that was so sporting of them. Truth is, they were begging for the game to be suspended since 10 minutes in. Now they are protesting the result. Good ol' home cookin'!

Funny how the ESPN announcers were applauding Costa Rica for continuing to play. They were talking like Costa Rica was on board with playing and thought that was so sporting of them. Truth is, they were begging for the game to be suspended since 10 minutes in. Now they are protesting the result. Good ol' home cookin'!

Eh, I saw the same thing Twellman did. It looked like the Costa Rican players were angry when the match official called it and were trying to get the ref to keep playing. It did look like they were gaining momentum and they probably thought they had a goal in them. Of course they're going to protest after the fact that they lost.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

Archived