GotPixels

GotPixels NFL Project 40 Expansion Series

No, I agree with you on the Raiders move back to LA. What I'm asking is why do you still have Oakland in the AFC West as well as the LA Raiders? Who is the Oakland team you have listed?

Oh crap. Haha. I totally forgot. I meant to add Salt Lake City. I will update that tomorrow. Nice catch.

I think it would make more sense if you put Dublin in the NFC East and the St. Louis expansion team in the NFC North.

Few NFL teams use letters as part of their helmet logos. I think a concept like the Archers lends itself to a more interesting helmet design.

Looking forward to seeing what you have for San Antone.

Okay, go easy. This is the first try at this one. Just a logo so far. I still have to refine it.

Image removed and sent back to the drawing board.

The bevel doesn't work at all, there is not enough defenition in the body, the steelers/Pittsburgh pretty much own gold and black in nfl/pro sports, the line under Utah looks awkward and do you really want a name associated with probably the worst team in MBA history

EDIT: it also looks like a Cheshire Cat

The bevel doesn't work at all, there is not enough defenition in the body, the steelers/Pittsburgh pretty much own gold and black in nfl/pro sports, the line under Utah looks awkward and do you really want a name associated with probably the worst team in MBA history

EDIT: it also looks like a Cheshire Cat

Thanks for the feedback!

The Bobcat is plentiful in Utah, so I figured the failed NBA Bobcat would eventually fade. Black and Gold, yeah I'm rethinking that.

I agree on the bevel.

Cheshire Cat? I'm gonna fix that.

Like I said, first stab at it.

I can appreciate the outside-the-box thinking to add London and Dublin, especially since the Rams have/are playing games in the UK.

That being said, though, I can see North American cities like Toronto or even Mexico City being more likely targets before Europe, if nothing more than pure travel issues.

Either that, or they could resurrect NFL Europa and have their winner meet the Super Bowl Champs in the World Bowl, or something.

I can appreciate the outside-the-box thinking to add London and Dublin, especially since the Rams have/are playing games in the UK.

That being said, though, I can see North American cities like Toronto or even Mexico City being more likely targets before Europe, if nothing more than pure travel issues.

Either that, or they could resurrect NFL Europa and have their winner meet the Super Bowl Champs in the World Bowl, or something.

The New Wembley and Aviva Stadium are the main reasons I chose these two. They are NFL ready now. Ireland is pushing to host an NFL game as well.

I don't think Europeans care for American gridiron football but are crazy for soccer

here are some American cities that should be part of this project

Birmingham Al

Orlando Fl

San Jose Ca

San Antonio Tx

Los Anageles Ca

Salt Lake City Ut

I don't think Europeans care for American gridiron football but are crazy for soccer

Birmingham Al

Orlando Fl

San Jose Ca

San Antonio Tx

Los Anageles Ca

Salt Lake City Ut

Several of the cities on your list are in the project. Salt Lake will be Utah. Orlando is already posted.

I agree that soccer is king in Europe, but the NFL in London hasn't had attendance below 76,000 since the games began. So, I disagree with the notion that they don't care for the game. Heck, the College game in Dublin this past year was a huge success from an attendance and tourism standpoint.

Just a small update to this project. Upon further research and advice here, I'm tweaking a couple of things.

London will become the Archers for obvious reasons. A great fit.

Dublin will be redone and become the Voyagers. This is to make a connection to America from Irish stories relating to St. Brendan and his sea travels.

The Utah (Salt Lake) franchise will become the Redline. To make the connection to Land Speed Record attempts at the Bonneville Salt Flats. Not sure if I will go with Utah or SLC. TBD.

I was messing around with a concept earlier that had LA as the Wolves. I'm taking that and bringing it to the Portland franchise. They will be known as the Portland Grays to make the connection to the Gray Wolf.

Peace.

I still think u are making mistake by adding European NFL teams

Well, I guess Roger Goodell and I are in the same boat then.

The beauty is, it's for fun and it's free.

Peace.

Birmingham Al

Orlando Fl

San Jose Ca

San Antonio Tx

Los Anageles Ca

Salt Lake City Ut

San Jose doesn't need to be on this list. San Jose borders Santa Clara, where the new 49ers stadium is being built. That would put 2 teams in San Jose and 1 in Oakland. Too many teams in one spot. The other cities wouldn't be bad though.

Edit to post above.

My bad guys, i figured what I did wrong

This is my first concept for Portland, seeing how it is my first concept please cut me a little slackPortlandBombers_zps5c3b38a2.gif

Aside from the typo on the chest, I'm a fan, although I think it might look better with a deep red facemask

My bad guys, i figured what I did wrong

This is my first concept for Portland, seeing how it is my first concept please cut me a little slackPortlandBombers_zps5c3b38a2.gif

Hey wait, whose series is this anyway? Haha. :oops::D

Seriously. I don't mind if you want to join in. Maybe you might think about a separate post for your concept though. I will be adding a lot of stuff here moving forward.