GotPixels NFL Project 40 Expansion Series

GotPixels

Squadron is a great name. How about grey helmet and grey pants?

I can see that too. Right now I feel like I'm chasing a rabbit down a hole with this one. I think I have complicated the primary a little much. I really like the one before this. It seemed simpler. I like the latest palette. I just think that there is a better primary design somewhere in my head that has yet to come out.

Old Dog Learning New Tricks.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

San Antonio--the logo is REALLY busy. I don't understand the point of a number of the lines, esp the lightning bolt coming off the beak.

Portland--I love the palette. I get what you're doing for the helmet, but it doesn't feel very NFL, more arena ball, which isn't a bad thing except you're doing NFL concepts.

rATMcmK.png

Updated the logo.

squadron34smaller.jpg

Portland--I love the palette. I get what you're doing for the helmet, but it doesn't feel very NFL, more arena ball, which isn't a bad thing except you're doing NFL concepts.

The Redskins already blazed this trail in the 60's.

This is an excellent series. Like all the unis and love a couple of 'em, and I know the Bombers uni was a toss in from someone else but I have to say that 'stealth' helmet & logo combo is pretty awesome.

Thanks BlueSky I appreciate the kind words. It's a fun project for me for sure.

This is the idea that I based the Tridents helmet design on. It's been done before and I think it would be a great approach for a symbol such as a Trident. I didn't want the Trident to look like ASU's Helmet.

Washington Redskins 1960's Helmet

24571b_lg.jpeg

Updated the logo.

squadron34smaller.jpg

The Redskins already blazed this trail in the 60's.

Google tells me this is indeed the case. My apologies.

rATMcmK.png

I prefer the first version of the Archers. I like where you are going with the Tridents, but my personal opinion is that a helmet should not be naked on the sides of the helmet unless you are the Browns and that is it.

spacer.png

Archived