USL Pro crests: Harrisburg City and Sacramento now up

mcrosby

That's a good look for OC. The one thing I'd like to see changed is removal of the notches in the trunk of the palm tree. I get the reasoning behind it, but it feels really off to me. Try filling them in and see how it looks. Beyond that, very nice job.

spacer.png

Drink water and try to have fun!

I reworked a logo I'd made some time ago for this one.

gHmQDbo.png

Yeow! That is the best soccer logo for Sacramento team! WOW!

but on other hand put one more outline (white or tan) on the shield part so it'd look alot better on darker uniforms

Alamo%2BBowl_sig.png

Liberty Bowl_sig.png

FEAR THE FROG! LET'S GO TCU!!

Marvelous job on Harrisburg. The ball inside the little C kinda throws off the vibe, though.

I've been trying to fit the ball in somewhere else. I'm working on putting it on the dome. I feel like it has to be in there somewhere. FC should say soccer well enough, but seeing as it's a small-time league and team I think it should be there.

The shapes for Harrisburg are amazing; the text and such much less so. I don't think you necessary need a ball just because it's a soccer logo.

I like the new Rochester direction, though I think I'd probably take the cut out of the right side of the shield shape. I'd also clean up the text spacing; I'd definitely make "Rochester" much bigger with less space, then make sure it aligns with "Rhinos" on both sides.

Honestly, I'd say Sacto's a big downgrade; that may just be because I thoroughly love their current badge, though.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

• 2 weeks later...

Amazing crests all around. Love them all. Rhinos, Republic, Batttery, City Islanders... all perfect. (I personally prefer the ball in the Harrisburg crest, it makes the design look more "complete")

Though calling them Harrisburg City is a bit weird, seeing as the nickname of the team is the City Islanders, because they play on City Island. They weren't going for a euro name when they named the team.

Archived