eBay Jersey Sellers

sportstar1212

Never mind the number outline, the name might be wrong. Did DiPietro at any point in this particular jersey have a majuscule first I?pGSqlSD.png

(Photo taken last night)

the worst helmets design to me is the Jacksonville jaguars hamlets from 1995 to 2012 because you can't see the logo vary wall

I've bought from Full Moon before, and was happy with what I got. The biggest thing is that the name and numbers, on the Reebok jerseys anyway, are tackle twill. I think some people may be expecting fully sewn on numbers and are disappointed when they get the jersey. My one suggestion would be, if he's got a jersey that you're looking to buy, wait for him to put it up for auction. You can really get them for a great price in an auction. I bought a Rangers Shanahan and a Flyers Carter through auction for $15 and $12 respectively.

Never mind the number outline, the name might be wrong. Did DiPietro at any point in this particular jersey have a majuscule first I?pGSqlSD.png

(Photo taken last night)

No. Always lower case i.

2ly2w09.jpg

Not sure I'd sell, but I just came across an old authentic Quebec Nordiques Authentic, with fight straps. This Jersey is quite rare. Paid a pear for it because it is a gem. You can pm me with an offer if you need it for your collection...otherwise it will look great in mine. Just mentioning since it's defunct and a great score.

Archived