Sign in to follow this  
sportstar1212

eBay Jersey Sellers

http://www.ebay.com/...984.m1423.l2649

Saw this one, Full Moon again, outline on the number looks a little too thick if you ask me. So would you say legit, with crappy customization?

Taking a look at the Islanders website, those numbers are definitely thick on the outline. May be a legit jersey but the number customization is off.

Never mind the number outline, the name might be wrong. Did DiPietro at any point in this particular jersey have a majuscule first I?pGSqlSD.png

(Photo taken last night)

If they were fake they wouldn't have a 99.5% rating.

There are also very ignorant, ill-informed consumers in this world.

I've bought from Full Moon before, and was happy with what I got. The biggest thing is that the name and numbers, on the Reebok jerseys anyway, are tackle twill. I think some people may be expecting fully sewn on numbers and are disappointed when they get the jersey. My one suggestion would be, if he's got a jersey that you're looking to buy, wait for him to put it up for auction. You can really get them for a great price in an auction. I bought a Rangers Shanahan and a Flyers Carter through auction for $15 and $12 respectively.

Never mind the number outline, the name might be wrong. Did DiPietro at any point in this particular jersey have a majuscule first I?pGSqlSD.png

(Photo taken last night)

No. Always lower case i.

Not sure I'd sell, but I just came across an old authentic Quebec Nordiques Authentic, with fight straps. This Jersey is quite rare. Paid a pear for it because it is a gem. You can pm me with an offer if you need it for your collection...otherwise it will look great in mine. Just mentioning since it's defunct and a great score.