iPhone wallpaper/Adidas NCAA team logo t-shirt?

mrmitch999

After looking at the iPhone Lock/Home screen Wallpaper ? Nike NCAA Local T-Shirt Designs topic, I was inspired to make some iPhone wallpapers based off the ones in that thread. Then it hit me, "what about all the teams that are sponsored by Adidas?" It turns out, after a little research, Adidas make shirts with team's logo and the Adidas logo underneath. Here's a few I've done so far (http://s968.beta.photobucket.com/user/hypermitchz/library/NCAA%20adidas%20Logo%20T-Shirt%20Background). If you want one that isn't in this album, I am taking requests. Just tell me the team, background color, and what color the Adidas logo should be (and link to or copy of logo if a high school/ team I might not be able to find). They DO NOT have to use Adidas in order to be included. Here's an example of my lock screen using the Cincy one:

th_002_zps704ec5a3.png

Enjoy, or criticize (your choice).

*All criticism will be used constructively, if possible.*

I tried using a different texturing technique along with making the Adidas logo smaller, using Notre Dame as my example. With the Cincinnati one, the logo seems off-center, since the center is not in the middle of the red bar (shown in this picture).

th_uclines_zpsc8e5b5ce.png

Notre Dame:

th_1CC3A0AA-C1A0-4C93-A442-4CD4F74D6F86-755-000000723E7A759A.jpg

The Cincinnati logo certainly makes things tricky, with it being italicized. Looks better with the ND logo and I agree with lancealot on the sizing. And I must say...I never thought I'd see the day when someone else would represent Anderson township on these boards. In assuming that your avatar is the Anderson high school logo, did you go to or do you currently go to Anderson?

Well I'll be...I currently attend Forest Hills' finest school, Turpin High. Home to higher scores both on the field, and in the classroom. Despite the rivalry, it's good to see another ATP resident on the boards.

Archived