Miami Dolphins Uniforms

shaydre1019

WIth talk of a new logo and a possible redesign next year, i thought i'd do what i think would look good for the Dolphins.

I wanted to go old school with these thought about a roundish number font like the rams or texans but ehh maybe later. Anyway here's what i came up with.

DolphinsHelmet.pngDolphinsHome.pngDolphinsAway.pngDolphinsAlt.pngDolphinsPants.pngDolphinsAltPants.png

Looking forward to hearing your guys opinions, thanks.

The two main things that stick out are:

--contrasting sleeves

--striping inconsistency

If you're going to do a sleeve stripe, that would be cool, but you need to make it consistent with the pants/helmet. Same goes for the socks striping.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

Nicely done. You have a good thing going here.

I'm not a fan of the navy at all, but it seems they will keep it. If it were a deeper shade of teal I would like it better.

The stripes on the sleeves might work better if they were rotated toward the armpit .

Old Dog Learning New Tricks.

You should check out this other thread by dcdabroski and JG777 has this awesome Dolphins concept logo you should see. It is easily the best logo concept I've ever seen for Miami.

I agree with dcdabroski that the Dolphins should incorporate more silver or grey into their uniform sets, but I think the concept on his thread is just too grey.

As for your concept, I think the turquoise home jersey is too monochromatic. I don't think the white "sleeves" on the shoulders are doing enough to break up the design, and I don't think you really need to do a double stripe. I think you could get away with duplicating that really solid single pants stripe on the shoulder.

Archived