Sign in to follow this  
JG777

Miami Dolphins Logo

Wanted to create something different than the traditional Logos floating around out there, some might like it and some may hate it. I would like to see a more drastic change, the curent logo is outdated and cartoony.dolphinsLogo_zpsfeea3333.jpg

Very sleek & "futuristic". Dolphin looks much meaner too! Almost possessed with that orange eyeball!!! I'm sure after having that helmet squeezed onto his head after 46 years, he'd feel angry too!

Would love to see a uniform set with this.

Thanks, hopefully they can come up with something better that soft and girly leaked logo going around. Dont think I will be getting into the uniform, being a long time Dolphins fan I just wanted to do this for fun.

I like it. I'd love to see it in 2D because I feel like the tail end could be slimmed down a bit but that may be from being on the helmet.

You're right the back is a bit thick, I made a little adjustment to the snout also and added half the sun which I think makes it too buzy.dolphinsLogo_zpsfcdbb294.jpg

Really great! Different than any other Dolphins concept I have ever seen. I like how tough the dolphin looks. The logo works fine without the sun. The sun works for nostalgia purposes.

I like it a lot, but feel like the dolphin either needs to be smaller or you need to remove the helmet stripes. Just seems a little crowded.

I like the front of the dolphin, but the way it fades at the back gives of a "buffaslug" vibe.

I think I'd rather see the dolphin a bit smaller and it's entire body showing.

I prefer the blue facemask.

With the blue facemask, My Idea was to have it wrap around the bach of the helmet omiting the tail completely, it would probably look better from 3/4 view from the back.dolphinsLogo_zps0290618d.jpg

This should be their logo. I like the blue facemask better than the orange too. Great concept.

This is one of the best original concepts I've seen for Miami.

I would love to use this for a uniform concept if you wouldn't mind.

I don't know about the silver on the uniforms but that alternate logo is amazing!!!

Yeah, I would ditch the silver alltogether. It just isn't needed. You have 3 colors plus white already.

I'm not nuts about the jersey and pants, but the helmet is :censored:ing fantastic.