JG777

MiamiJG777beta_zpsfa56d125.png

Click to see the image in a higher resolution

I swapped out the metallic silver, so hopefully this version gets a little more positive feedback. The "pearl" might not go over so well, especially since it is a color effect not possible to achieve in fabric, but I thought a pearlescent helmet would look awesome and would add a little more impact than what could be garnered from a plain white helmet.

I still haven't gotten any opinion from JG777 one way or the other, and I really don't mean to hijack his thread, so this is my last direct submission. Unless he tells me otherwise, any other iterations of this concept will be private messaged to JG777 and it will be up to him whether or not he wants to add them.

EDIT: I didn't realize that I left the Nike logos on the pants white. When I had the pants in silver, there was enough contrast for that, but on the pearl, I really should have made the logos blue or turquoise. In any case, I don't feel like uploading to PhotoBucket again.

MiamiJG777beta_zpsfa56d125.png

Click to see the image in a higher resolution

I swapped out the metallic silver, so hopefully this version gets a little more positive feedback. The "pearl" might not go over so well, especially since it is a color effect not possible to achieve in fabric, but I thought a pearlescent helmet would look awesome and would add a little more impact than what could be garnered from a plain white helmet.

I still haven't gotten any opinion from JG777 one way or the other, and I really don't mean to hijack his thread, so this is my last direct submission. Unless he tells me otherwise, any other iterations of this concept will be private messaged to JG777 and it will be up to him whether or not he wants to add them.

EDIT: I didn't realize that I left the Nike logos on the pants white. When I had the pants in silver, there was enough contrast for that, but on the pearl, I really should have made the logos blue or turquoise. In any case, I don't feel like uploading to PhotoBucket again.

Sorry Art, havent been here for a while, Uniform looks good, you can go ahead and use it anyway you like, as long as you have fun with it. BTW from what I hear the Dolphins new Logo is already done, hope it doesn't suck.

Awesome logo! But somehow I too, feel there's something wrong with that open end on the rear of the dolphin. It looks like a buffaslug, and you could make a tail, but then again when a dolphin is swimming fast you usually don't see its' tail.

Archived