Sign in to follow this  
29texan

High School Logo Contest entry (from '03)

When I was a freshman at North Crowley High School, we had a school logo contest (with a $100 cash prize, I might add) and I decided to enter. I had a good feeling, liked my chances and the people I turned it in to really liked it. BUT, the contest was canceled because of "lack of entries". Seriously, there were only 7 entries and 4 of them came from me. I don't know if it was lack of school spirit, complete apathy of it, lack of advertisement, or lack of creative students, but nothing happened.

Anyway, this is a re-vamp of what my first and main entry was:

530840_4690637597355_1264899927_n.jpg

Again, not exactly what I sent in (the streak started past the head and the star was white... and the top right corner came in instead of going out) but pretty close. This was 10 years ago and I don't have the original.

Anyay, you think I would have won?

When I was a freshman at North Crowley High School, we had a school logo contest (with a $100 cash prize, I might add) and I decided to enter. I had a good feeling, liked my chances and the people I turned it in to really liked it. BUT, the contest was canceled because of "lack of entries". Seriously, there were only 7 entries and 4 of them came from me. I don't know if it was lack of school spirit, complete apathy of it, lack of advertisement, or lack of creative students, but nothing happened.

Anyway, this is a re-vamp of what my first and main entry was:

530840_4690637597355_1264899927_n.jpg

Again, not exactly what I sent in (the streak started past the head and the star was white... and the top right corner came in instead of going out) but pretty close. This was 10 years ago and I don't have the original.

Anyay, you think I would have won?

That would look awesome on a helmet. In a Seahawks way with it connecting in the back.

All this time, I never really thought "Seahawks" until just recently.

It's supposed to mimic the Texas flag (that explains the star), but yeah, it could be wrapped around a helmet like the Seahawks....

I LOOVE you guys UNC Tarheels look alike logo and you guys flat bill zephyr Baseball Team hats with the blue tarheels nc north crowley logo on it! Im from north carolina

I LOOVE you guys UNC Tarheels look alike logo and you guys flat bill zephyr Baseball Team hats with the blue tarheels nc north crowley logo on it! Im from north carolina

Yeah, it's pretty lazy, but common as well. There are a few high schools here in DFW that have the initials N.C., so I know we weren't the only ones.

I wish the contest could have kept going, but that's just how things go, I guess.

And welcome to the forum.