Super Bowl XLVII Field

jc...

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like gold might be the choice as this picture makes it look like most of the paint might be gold.

8409889124_cd504eac20_o.jpg

Wow. thats a really great post. I love these boards.

FWIW though those tubs are stacked pretty deep and we only see the first 7. I see 4 gold, 2 red, 1 black but who knows if there are 20 red buckets behind it.

goforbroke_zpsb07ade0a.jpg

Wow. thats a really great post. I love these boards.

FWIW though those tubs are stacked pretty deep and we only see the first 7. I see 4 gold, 2 red, 1 black but who knows if there are 20 red buckets behind it.

Yea I agree. That's why I tried to phrase my words to say The picture makes it look this way. Also went through the whole process of thinking so how do I think they would stack the colors. Also how much gold would be needed if it was a red end zone. The Ravens look like they only need one for their trim.

5994736127_c919880617.jpg

20899768053_5ff571c8fc.jpg21520909095_58cb3890d9.jpg

BBfEIRdCcAAUbNv.jpg#twimg

Looks like the 49ers end zone will be red. I guessed wrong.

Wishful thinking but hopefully they will paint the end zone Gold still. In your picture, the "Red" is painted (highlighted) outside of the word '49ers' word mark. If they painted the end zone Gold, the 49ers word mark will REALLY POP. Especially since the word 49ers is in white. I'm sure most of us will be bummed if the end zone is painted Red, which will "bleach out" the 49ers Red logo.

Archived