OK, How would you tweak the Seahawks road unis if needed ?

seahawk9

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm bad with the artistic stuff, but from a color aesthetic POV, they should make the (wolf) gray pants the primary option, home and road jerseys alike, and restrict the blue pants to just an alternate road option (but we know that one is never going to happen).

Conversely, (wolf) gray and (wolf) gray should never be paired together. The (wolf) gray jerseys should be worn with white pants. All (wolf) gray just looks like unlaundered white sets.

spacer.png

From years and years of viewing/posting on this site it seems that the majority of people will never like any new uniforms that come out. The trend is that you are tied to the uniforms that teams wore in your childhood or peak of watching sports. I'll be 30 so Im not exactly a child but im sure if you posted a picture of the current seahawks set compared to the 1980-1990 version they'd (sea)gawk at it :notworthy: Anyway, I actually was pleasantly surprised with how the falcons/seahawks combo looked last weekend and my only change would be to a silver or even white helmet.

BP.jpg

From years and years of viewing/posting on this site it seems that the majority of people will never like any new uniforms that come out. The trend is that you are tied to the uniforms that teams wore in your childhood or peak of watching sports. I'll be 30 so Im not exactly a child but im sure if you posted a picture of the current seahawks set compared to the 1980-1990 version they'd (sea)gawk at it :notworthy: Anyway, I actually was pleasantly surprised with how the falcons/seahawks combo looked last weekend and my only change would be to a silver or even white helmet.

Believe it or not, being one of the older guys on this board, and also considering myself a modernist - I really hate the Seahawks unis. They seem over-designed to me, and the color imbalance really bugs me.

I think they tried WAY too hard.

I agree that they did try way to hard but lets be honest, their monochrome blue set prior to the nike change had no identity whatseoever. It's still an upgrade and they standout from a marketing perspective.

I dont mean to loop anyone into one group especially the legend [(COLORWERX :)]. Just frustrating when any new uniforms topic is addressed its completely ripped to threads.

BP.jpg

Archived