College to Pro 2013-14

Discrim

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Three for the weekend...first, knocking off one of the longer-standing requests, Larry Fitzgerald

c2plarryfitzgerald.png

I don't know if there are that many people who actually liked that weird mountain panther, all I know is I am not such a person. Hated the number font, too. The pride decals being a team award for each win was about the only thing I liked about the Fitzgerald era set. The jersey base, as shown on the Cards side, was okay though. The junkpile panther thus pairs off with a uniform matching its awfulness.

Second, Michael Bush

c2pmichaelbush.png

I figure one thing, if I'd made the helmet black and just had a white L, Death Note fans would be all over it.

Third, Matt Flynn

c2pmattflynn.png

As I'd mentioned back with Honey Badger, I'd forgotten about LSU's little pants stripe quirk last time out, I remembered it this time. Also just remembered I'd forgotten about the sleeve cuffs last time, got em in this time.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

As you may have heard, some Johnny Football kid has entered the draft. Naturally, I'll take a stab at some of the class of '14 starting in late April. And echoing the older posts, I have a themed set or two in mind before then. In the meantime, I would've posted this yesterday, but it was cold enough that I needed to put gloves on. Can't get a real good feel for much of anything with numb fingers...so here goes Brady. Again, wolverine head is property of JJSCOTT, and I'm making exactly $0.00 off of this.

c2ptombrady.png

the Pats helmet is freakin money.

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

As you may have heard, some Johnny Football kid has entered the draft. Naturally, I'll take a stab at some of the class of '14 starting in late April. And echoing the older posts, I have a themed set or two in mind before then. In the meantime, I would've posted this yesterday, but it was cold enough that I needed to put gloves on. Can't get a real good feel for much of anything with numb fingers...so here goes Brady. Again, wolverine head is property of JJSCOTT, and I'm making exactly $0.00 off of this.

c2ptombrady.png

Very cool i love it

• 3 months later...

Sorry to bump a dead thread...but with the draft now here, I think I remember Discrimihater saying he'd be willing to do a few after the draft.

bYhYmxh.png

• 1 month later...

Sorry for the wait, I guess I was a bit more burned out than I thought I was. Nothin anyone here said or did, just kinda lost my muse for a few months. In any event, it's high time I keep my end of the bargain, and I'd like to say heeeeeeeere's Johnny!

...but I'd be lying. Here's Odell Beckham Jr.

c2podellbeckhamjr.png

LSU side: yes, this is what you think it is. I briefly considered gray pants, if only for my own amusement.

Giants side: I could have used GIANTS over the ny, but I felt that'd be a copout. Obviously, I needed something to stand in for a tiger head. The result was a result of a look at some of the giant QBs, and taking/modifying what I felt would best fit. I did manage to remember the mismatched pants stripe this time (which begs the question of why LSU's pants and helmet stripes are mismatched in the first place?).

Manziel's mostly done, just a few finishing touches left, that one. Far as the standing requests, I had MJD mostly done...and then he became a Raider. So there's that.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

In the words of Daniel Bryan "YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!"

Daniel_Bryan_YES.gif

Nice work.

Any chance of a Kyle Fuller Virginia Tech -> Chicago Bears?

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

Archived