Alternative Packers Concept (HUNTING)

ThePackerBacker

This concept is something I have thought of for a while. This jersey is a hunting style jersey for the week before, during, or after opening season of hunting in Wisconsin. Since hunting and Packers are two huge things in Wisconsin, why not have them combine. Give me some ideas on what I can add or adjust to this jersey.Packers-Hunting-Jersey_zps486f75c4.gif

As a hunter and Packer-backer, this has long been an idea I've had.

Your orange is not nearly as bright as the regulated hunting 'blaze orange' but that would be hell on the eyes. I would also use a camouflage that is more green based and not as 'digi'.

Something like this. RealtreeHardwoodsGreenHD.jpg

I was thinking about that, but there were two ideas that came to my head

1 if this were to actually happen could they truly or would they truly, use a camo with actual tree and leaf look

2 I also went off the look of the pants I where while hunting

Orange and brown! Orange and brown! All I can think about is the worst color combination for a high school, and yes, we have an orange-and-brown high school in Arizona. I...don't...know.

ya, its a big different between colors but those are the colors most people wear while hunting, plus there are a ton of people who do wear their hunting clothes to games due to the warmth they have

I think packers alternate uniform should reflect history of packers

I do love when i see historical unis, but this is reflecting Wisconsin and the great hunting that happens here

And in Western PA, kids get the first day of deer season off of school. That doesn't mean the Steelers should celebrate hunting through their uniforms.

The Packers have way too solid of a brand for something like this. Too much history, too iconic, too stoic for this stuff.

That said, translating this idea to a college, minor league, or standalone concept would be pretty awesome. Orange and camo at home, snow/urban camo on the road...could be something to work with there. But NOT on the Green Bay Packers.

I'll respect any opinion that you can defend.

I don't mind this as a concept, but the only place I could stomach the Packers having blaze orange is in place of red practice jerseys.

Besides, this has already been done as fan gear.

nike_packers_1262.jpg

I don't mind this as a concept, but the only place I could stomach the Packers having blaze orange is in place of red practice jerseys.

Besides, this has already been done as fan gear.

nike_packers_1262.jpg

but as you just stated this is fan gear and every team in the league has them, this will be on the field packers only jersey

I remember several winters ago I'd see these Brewers caps in Champs Sports. Similar idea behind em: blaze orange front panels, and the bill, back panels and M were camo. I was told they were flying off the shelves when I'd asked about em...hell, I'd considered buying one. I don't hunt, never been up north, but I know people who have.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I remember several winters ago I'd see these Brewers caps in Champs Sports. Similar idea behind em: blaze orange front panels, and the bill, back panels and M were camo. I was told they were flying off the shelves when I'd asked about em...hell, I'd considered buying one. I don't hunt, never been up north, but I know people who have.

I think that describes about 95% of the people from Milwaukee who own hunting gear.

(See Also: NASCAR jackets ca. 2002 :D)

The caveat being I only own one bullet shell casing (from my grandpa's 21-gun salute)...I remember them racing jackets (seemed like half of em were Jeff Gordon)

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived