Interest in Starting a Fantasy Football Concept League (IceHL Style)?

hersheyBears23

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

here's my logo

ScreenShot2013-01-23at54039PM_zps05e22fb3.png

That's a damned fine logo. It'd be really cool if we could put each team's logo sublimated into the red part, with the player changing to the primary/secondary color of each team.

I like it. And a great idea about the sublimated logo in the background. I was wondering the significance of the fleur de lis in the background. I like this idea though.

gYH2mW9.png

here's my logo

ScreenShot2013-01-23at54039PM_zps05e22fb3.png

That's a damned fine logo. It'd be really cool if we could put each team's logo sublimated into the red part, with the player changing to the primary/secondary color of each team.

I like it. And a great idea about the sublimated logo in the background. I was wondering the significance of the fleur de lis in the background. I like this idea though.

I like it too, but I don't feel like the top part of the shield is the best. Right now, it just looks a little...boring. Try to add some life to it, maybe?

Thank you. I am a fan of the one without words on top too. I wasn't sure what the leagues colors were so I went with a blue/silver/white combo. Been sitting here staring at the logo trying to see if it needs anything more or not.

Personally, I think that might make the logo too crowded and the arm of the QB sticking out from the shield would give it an uneven factor. Plus doing something like that would be a mash-up of NFL meets MLB style. Most leagues have a rather simple logo with not much going on so it doesn't overpower.

Keep em all coming, the voting is picking up. If you check out the HISTORY and RULE tab on the site it has all of the dates and details as we move forward. Southeast and Southwest voting will be next week as well as the Submissions for Nicknames of our 8 original cities. So start thinking about good names for these teams. Don't post yet! But get the wheels turning.

Personally, I think that might make the logo too crowded and the arm of the QB sticking out from the shield would give it an uneven factor. Plus doing something like that would be a mash-up of NFL meets MLB style. Most leagues have a rather simple logo with not much going on so it doesn't overpower.

Presently, yours is more unbalanced than his is because of the football hurricane in yours. In his, the arm is balanced out by the weight of the head being off-center, while in yours only the footballicane is off-center.

Not insulting, just critiquing. This is not an attack, for the record.

Quick and dirty mockup of what I was talking about. Apologies to you both:

ScreenShot2013-01-23at54039PM_zps3e83b534.jpg

Looks like the top is lacking something with your mock up...

Yeah. We were talking about sumblimating the team logos in there. We should probably use your star idea for the league logo, though. What do you think?

nfa3_zpsc1867399.jpg

Hersh: The site says "15 finalists will be chosen to be voted upon for each location. Each name will be rated on a scale of 1-5. The names with the highest ratings will be the winners." Is that supposed to be 5 or is it supposed to be 15?

Archived