2013-14 Montreal Canadiens change

kiwi_canadian

So after reading the Icethetics blog and the talk about the Habs doing some changes, I simply can't see them doing something drastic. I don't think Molson would do something like that and I think there would most likely be a riot if they tried anything dramatic...

Onto the concept. Basically all I did with the dark jersey was lose the curved arm bands and added the lace up white collar. For the white jersey, added the rec lace up collar and changed the number font so it matches the dark jersey. Both are based on the 1970-75 jerseys. For the 3rd jersey, I went a bit of a ways back and based it on the 1936-38 white jersey. This is something we haven't seen yet from the Habs and I think it transfers well to the Edge template. I also used the logo from that era as well to complete the uniforms instead of using the current one. C & C.

Montreal2013-14_zps37110f16.png

It's hard to comment on something like this because it's not all that different from their existing set. That said, losing the curved sleeve stripes is definitely the way to go. and I like the addition of the laces.

Now that third jersey I really like. I don't think the Habs have ever thrown back to that era so it'd be nice to see something like this for a change.

mTBXgML.png

PotD: 24/08/2017

I personally would prefer a white collar on the away jersey, but that's just me being picky. I envisioned the Habs doing something like this for a while now. It'd be neat if they did them up like the Leafs 3rd jersey with the collar and crest being a little different.

pastpresentfuture_zps8bbb3a05.png

Archived