NHL by JCRGraphix

JCRGraphix

Up next are the Anaheim Ducks. For this design, I added the color green in a place I believe it would be most appropriate. In fact, I went so far as to add two shades of green. I kept the duck foot logo they currently use, and created a striping scheme somewhat similar to their uniforms from the 1990s. Here are the original uniforms for comparison.

shtalenkov.jpggerber.jpg

ducks_zps54109097.png

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Canadiens look really nice for a complete over hall. I (like almost everyone) love their current set, but mainly because of the chest stripe. This still keeps the "classic" feel to the team, while making them look very different from the past. Very nicely done, great job!

This might be my favorite Ducks concept I have ever seen. The two tone green is never seen in sports, and looks great for them. The stripping is fantastic, everything works great together, this is my second favorite concept just behind Tampa.

This has been one of the best threads I have seen in a while, just wanted to tell you that, fantastic job man!

Up next are the untouchable Montreal Canadiens. This design is killing two birds with one stone. It is next in my series, and it's my entry for the Montreal Canadiens rebrand competition over on HJC. The rules over there are that you can not use a previous design or even recolor a previous design, so here's mine. I gave them a retro stripey look. The patches on the shoulders are the Quebec flag and the Montreal coat of arms. C/C?

canadiens_zps45db8959.png

That could work for a Habs heritage fauxback jersey. I'm not 100% sold on the inversed colors of the crest, but it's still pretty good, nonetheless.

Archived