Super Bowl XLVII

rainmaker17

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No problem with the call here. You have to take risks to be great. Risk avoidance is what killed the Falcons.

SF is dangerously close to run out of possessions.

BAL can run the ball much better than ATL. ATL was 29th in rushing and 21st in rush defense in the NFC Championship. BAL is 11th and 20th respectively.

If the 49ers happen to win by 3. It will be the bonehead who called that boneheaded plays fault. Hope it's not going to be a blowout. If it is I might as well start doing my homework for tomorrow :D .

Kaepernick is killing the Niners thus far.

Montana and Young would disapprove of this performance.

I was shocked that no Niners quarterback had ever thrown a Super Bowl INT until this year. That's crazy.

Alex Smith time?

That would be akin to waving the white flag.

The Cleveland Browns fans must be cringing at this moment......

Not really. In 2000? Definitely, but not so much these days. I kinda like this Ravens team. Other than being sick to death of Ray Lewis, my only issue with the Ravens is that they wore those awful black pants. I'd like to see them win this.

I was shocked that no Niners quarterback had ever thrown a Super Bowl INT until this year. That's crazy.

Their other Super Bowl QBs were Joe Montana and Steve Young so it's not really all that shocking or crazy. Those guys were pretty good.

Archived