sRGB-Optimized Graphics

TruColor

OK - I'm starting a new topic because I've decided on my blog to present sRGB-optimized graphics as a whole rather than a season at a time. And since I'm finding myself jumping from team to league to sport all of the time, instead of posting an entire league for a particular season, I'll just pick a franchise and post everything I have for them.

Of course for a lot of these teams, I won't have every logo or mark they've ever used, but I might have a significant collection of them to show.

First up in this sort-of-new concept is the Minnesota Wild:

http://colorwerx.blogspot.com/2013/01/minnesota-wild-nhl-srgb-optimized.html

I've got the Oklahoma City Thunder and Dallas Mavericks pretty much ready to go...let me know what other franchises you'd like to see and I'll try to prioritize them.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well for me I'd like to see the Tennessee Titans, Seattle Seahawks and Vancouver Canucks sooner than later.

Noted.

I should mention that I will go back and add uniform numbering and lettering for the Wild...I'm including them for the Thunder and Mavericks coming up.

can you do arena football league teams? the mothership seems to be lacking in that area and it'd be nice to have the logos to make some concepts

EDIT: also, do you have the photos that were in this thread? they seem to be gone:

Yeah - I need to redo the AFL and af2 teams...

I have way too many requests for this so I'll just keep it to a small list:

• Anaheim Ducks (even the Mighty Ducks years)
  • Washington Capitals
  • Denver Broncos
  • Arizona Diamondbacks
  • Washington Nationals
  • Boston Red Sox
  • Miami Heat
  • Boston Celtics
  • Washington Bullets/Wizards

I have way too many requests for this so I'll just keep it to a small list:

• Anaheim Ducks (even the Mighty Ducks years)
  • Washington Capitals
  • Denver Broncos
  • Arizona Diamondbacks
  • Washington Nationals
  • Boston Red Sox
  • Miami Heat
  • Boston Celtics
  • Washington Bullets/Wizards

I'll try to get to all of these eventually...one note: for some reason, I don't have the Bullets' last logo before the change to the Wizards...I've got the iterations before (including the Capital Bullets), but not the last one they used. I have an official logosheet however; maybe it's time I learned how to trace in AI...

• 3 weeks later...

The New Orleans Pelicans graphics are up:

http://colorwerx.blogspot.com/2013/02/new-orleans-pelicans-nba-2013-2014-rgb.html

I've got the Jacksonville Jaguars ready to go as well. I plan to present all of the Jags' graphics at some point, but I'll just post the 2013 graphics for starters.

Holy cow that's a lot of new marks for the Pelicans.

In reality, there are only five - Primary, Partial, and 3 Secondary marks. I'm presenting them on different background colors (in this case, Navy, Red and Gold), and am also showing both Metallic and flat, non-Metallic versions. They sure do add up though.

Archived