TruColor

sRGB-Optimized Graphics

I do.

Does anyone know when that was first used?

Never mind. It was first used in the 2011-2012 season.

Here's the script sans pinstriping:

OrlandoMagic_UNS0401a_2013_SCC_SRGB.png

I'll post an alternate version with the pinstripes once I can figure out some of the AI issues I'm having with them.

(I'm an Illustrator novice for the most part.)

Yes sir it's first used 2010-11 season, thank you for answering, sir i'm the one who twitted you using a lil' girl's twitter she's my niece. btw sir can u also post the updated MAGIC and ORLANDO? Because i look at the script of both on our site, it's not the same as they are using on the jerseys. Or my eyes just playing tricks on me?

Are you sure sir? Your novice using AI? How did you do all your graphics? I'm a fan of ALL your NBA works! And all the details are correct. What do you use in doing all of that?

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, sure."

"Yes sir?"

"Yes sir."

"No, did you say "yes sir."?"

"I think he said "yeah, sure."

"What'd you say man?"

"When I said, "yeah, sure", but what... literally what I said was "yeah, sure, sir."

"So you are okay then?"

"Yes sir."

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, sure."

"Yes sir?"

"Yes sir."

"No, did you say "yes sir."?"

"I think he said "yeah, sure."

"What'd you say man?"

"When I said, "yeah, sure", but what... literally what I said was "yeah, sure, sir."

"So you are okay then?"

"Yes sir."

Candy bars...

Yes sir it's first used 2010-11 season, thank you for answering, sir i'm the one who twitted you using a lil' girl's twitter she's my niece. btw sir can u also post the updated MAGIC and ORLANDO? Because i look at the script of both on our site, it's not the same as they are using on the jerseys. Or my eyes just playing tricks on me?

Are you sure sir? Your novice using AI? How did you do all your graphics? I'm a fan of ALL your NBA works! And all the details are correct. What do you use in doing all of that?

I'm basically just a guy who takes official graphics and makes them look better for displaying on computer monitors.

I really don't create any of this stuff...however, I'm REALLY into digital color and color science and that's what helps make them look so much better than most of the graphics out there.

How did you get the official graphics i'm sure you have connection insides? And what you use in making the color looks good sir?

Yes the color is outstanding! Looks so real, hope you can post the updated script of MAGIC and ORLANDO.

Again thank you for all your awesome releases.

I saw the Ports & Greeneville posts which look great. What I'm looking for is the Lancaster JetHawks (Class A Advanced - Astros) logos and numbers. They just won their first Cal League Championship and is the former home of disgruntled Padre Carlos Quentin.