2013 Pro Bowl Uniforms

Pizzaman7294

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Red, white, and blue? Check.

Forgettable uninspiring font? Check.

Various stars/american-flag influence? Unsure.

Ghastly patches? Check.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

disapointing is the best word for it. (im probably the only person in the world who enjoys the Pro Bowl, not for the great game of football being played, but for the pure fun of playing. the whole experience is the prize. i just find things like players interviewing players and Ed Reed wearing Peyton Manning's helmet entertaining).

i dont think a generic uniform is the way the NFL should go here. you've got an all-star game thats struggling to stay alive and just partnered with Nike, why the hell would they give these guys a practice jersey? it's probably time the game is replaced by skills competitions, because for the average fan, theres no reason to watch. will these jerseys sell better than the gradients and stars we're used to seeing? i dont know. even if thats true, it dosent do much to save the game itself. maybe the whole strategy is to squeeze out as much cash as possible in the Pro Bowl's final year of existence.

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

You guys have to learn a happy medium. If it's flashy, stars everywhere, it becomes "oh god, it's gaudy! Terrible!" If its subtle, classic, clean, "Oh that's too plain, just looks lazy, uninspired!"

C'mon guys. It's solid.

I agree there's a happy medium, but this isn't it. There's no visual interest there at all.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

You guys have to learn a happy medium. If it's flashy, stars everywhere, it becomes "oh god, it's gaudy! Terrible!" If its subtle, classic, clean, "Oh that's too plain, just looks lazy, uninspired!"

C'mon guys. It's solid.

I agree there's a happy medium, but this isn't it. There's no visual interest there at all.

Yeah, CDixonDesign has a good point, but it doesn't work for this jersey. If it was a high school tournament jersey, or even a college tournament jersey, then it would be perfectly acceptable. You just expect something a little more...professional from a...professional league such as the NFL. That blue jersey makes me want to yawn, kind of like Pro Bowl itself.

Archived