2013 Pro Bowl Uniforms

Pizzaman7294

http://nikeinc.com/n...n#/inline/16994

Nike-Football-Pro-Bowl-Uniform-AFC_large.jpg

Nike-Football-Pro-Bowl-Uniform-NFC_large.jpg

Today the NFL and Nike unveiled the new retro-modern 2013 Pro Bowl uniform design just ahead of Sunday’s match-up in Honolulu, Hawaii.

Both the AFC and NFC looks feature a clean, simple, distinctly American design inspired by the Pro Bowl uniforms of the 1970s, combined with the highly innovative Nike Elite 51 uniform chassis built for speed. The combination of modern innovation and traditional design speaks to the Pro Bowl’s rich history while providing a distinct tribute to the red, white and blue.

Any idea what (if any) kind of pants stripe we're dealing with?

I was just watching PTI and saw the AFC pants had a solid thick white stripe down the red pants. So I am guessing the NFC will be following the same suit.

I don't know if it's a bad photoshop job, but it looks like the stripes on both sets of pants ride along the back of the knee a la the early Pro Combat 1.0 pants.

59ea7286cd78e_NewAvsSig.png.5747971588ea035fdc4dbcf3bf43f77a.png

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://nikeinc.com/n...n#/inline/16994

Nike-Football-Pro-Bowl-Uniform-AFC_large.jpg

Nike-Football-Pro-Bowl-Uniform-NFC_large.jpg

Today the NFL and Nike unveiled the new retro-modern 2013 Pro Bowl uniform design just ahead of Sunday’s match-up in Honolulu, Hawaii.

Both the AFC and NFC looks feature a clean, simple, distinctly American design inspired by the Pro Bowl uniforms of the 1970s, combined with the highly innovative Nike Elite 51 uniform chassis built for speed. The combination of modern innovation and traditional design speaks to the Pro Bowl’s rich history while providing a distinct tribute to the red, white and blue.

I was just watching PTI and saw the AFC pants had a solid thick white stripe down the red pants. So I am guessing the NFC will be following the same suit.

I don't know if it's a bad photoshop job, but it looks like the stripes on both sets of pants ride along the back of the knee a la the early Pro Combat 1.0 pants.

I see that as well. On the NFC player's right (left to us) knee.

sportscarfskczps1d52136.png

Yeah, I just saw that tooo, and it doesn't make much sense. That would mean the only opposite color on either uniform is the number trim. Weird.

The Giants looked pretty good. White Pants with that helmet is a good look that i wouldn't mind if they went back to.

Yes, but then we'd have to listen to the anti-gray facemask crowd soil themselves on here everyday.

If the Giants reverted back to white pants, I would expect them to also revert back to white face masks.

594dd21ce423b_SmallHats.png.3601f33ba30ee66006c37617c7069ace.png

The Giants looked pretty good. White Pants with that helmet is a good look that i wouldn't mind if they went back to.

Yes, but then we'd have to listen to the anti-gray facemask crowd soil themselves on here everyday.

If the Giants reverted back to white pants, I would expect them to also revert back to white face masks.

which would be gorgeous

spacer.png

spacer.png

Archived