NHL Hoodies

kevinjohnpost

The reason they don't make them is because every jersey is so unique as far as striping patterns that reebok or whoever would have to customize each one. no template. nowadays thats too much to ask of them. Wish they did make it though.

If you google it up: https://www.google.com/search?q=nfl+jersey+hoodie&hl=en&tbo=d&rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-Address&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=57f-UIqRCfPG0AG4wICQBw&ved=0CAoQ_AUoAA&biw=1920&bih=958#hl=en&tbo=d&rls=com.microsoft:en-us%3AIE-Address&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=nhl+jersey+hoodie&oq=nhl+jersey+hoodie&gs_l=img.3..0i24.17191.17854.0.18005.3.3.0.0.0.0.81.155.3.3.0...0.0...1c.1.-GDHC_Owo3U&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_cp.r_qf.&bvm=bv.41248874,d.dmQ&fp=9d6a6b7103956423&biw=1920&bih=958

you'll see theres a few efforts out there but none have custom striping or 2nd shoulder logos like you have. too bad.

goforbroke_zpsb07ade0a.jpg

These are already real; I've seen them in pro shops. Nice work, regardless.

Can you name one... i've never seen them and i'd def buy one if i knew where to get it

same here.

On the bright side, everybody has brought life into this otherwise-moribund sub-forum.

Archived