CFL (Canadian Football League) Redesign

turbo72577

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel as if Ottawa will wear primarily black, to differentiate from Calgary. If you've got time, I'd love to see a black jersey version.

It's a nice look though. Maybe try a different font for the R. I'm not saying it needs to be a traditional block-y looking R, but I'm not in love with the one you've used.

• 6 months later...

Many of these are good but the Saskatchewan & Ottawa logos are up to the same quality as your other logos.

Maybe try a fresh take on Saskatchewan's old logo used in the 1960s-mid 1980s (the circular logo with the S and the crossed sheaths of wheat).

Not sure what to do with Ottawa now that they have the name RedBlacks. The one good thing about a name like that (certainly not a name I would have chosen) is you aren't limited very much in whatever directions you want for a logo.

"Just when I thought you'd said the stupidest thing, you keep on talking" - Hank Hill

I love all the redesign you've done . Even if they don't exist anymore it will be cool to see the atlantic schooners .

AtlanticSchooners.png

They actually never really existed--but i like the logo and colours...

And Joke Insurance makes a good suggestion.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Archived