Super Bowl patches that complimented the uniform

kajeet

What Super Bowl logo to you think went well on a uniform without it standing out like a sore thumb or clashing colors too much.

My vote goes for Super Bowl XXXVI patch on the Patriots uniform.

brady_superbowl_1024.jpg

It complimented the Patriots unis so well, its as if it was part of the uniform.

314135_10151197505536875_935765791_n.jpg

This years actually looks pretty decent, from this shot anyways. Dunno what it'll look like on the Ravens

Is that patch made from new material this year? If so it looks stronger.I don't know if it had something to do with reebok last year but I remember some of the patches looked cheap and were broken or falling off. EDIT:I also noticed they're putting the host stadium on the uniform patch now. I'm starting to like these standardized ones now.

Yeah, the new generic design looks retarded on most jerseys.

It's probably the size more than anything. That patch takes up an ungodly amount of Rogers' shoulder.

Packers-Aaron-Rodgers-wins-Super-Bowl-MVP-award-Part-4-55321.jpg

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

This years actually looks pretty decent, from this shot anyways. Dunno what it'll look like on the Ravens

Is that patch made from new material this year? If so it looks stronger.I don't know if it had something to do with reebok last year but I remember some of the patches looked cheap and were broken or falling off. EDIT:I also noticed they're putting the host stadium on the uniform patch now. I'm starting to like these standardized ones now.

Good catch.

I think the new logo system looks amazing on the jerseys. That could be its best application.

Good catch.

I think the new logo system looks amazing on the jerseys. That could be its best application.

Here's the Ravens one.

23_Jerseys_instory.jpg23_Jerseys_news.jpg

The shine to it is a big improvement.

Archived