Sign in to follow this  
kajeet

Super Bowl patches that complimented the uniform

What Super Bowl logo to you think went well on a uniform without it standing out like a sore thumb or clashing colors too much.

My vote goes for Super Bowl XXXVI patch on the Patriots uniform.

brady_superbowl_1024.jpg

It complimented the Patriots unis so well, its as if it was part of the uniform.

Not very many. That's one of the things that I actually like about the standardized logos that they've been using. They don't really clash with anything.

XXXVI is probably the best one. the new system's grey/white goes well with colored jerseys but disappears a bit on white and occupies an odd space. on ELIte's jersey here it's sized well, but that is just a strange looking logo.

a_560x375.jpg

Before the rain soaked everything and shifted some colors, I thought that the Bears looked pretty good with their patch in Super Bowl XLI

xlihester_t607.jpg

82887359_display_image.jpg?1295402774

As a Rams fan, the patch for Super Bowl XXXVI looked good (on the Patriots), but I still feel the need for a stiff drink every time I see highlights from that game.

SUPERBOWL8.standalone.prod_affiliate.4.JPG

super-bowl-xxxiv-kevin-dyson.jpg

314135_10151197505536875_935765791_n.jpg

This years actually looks pretty decent, from this shot anyways. Dunno what it'll look like on the Ravens

Is that patch made from new material this year? If so it looks stronger.I don't know if it had something to do with reebok last year but I remember some of the patches looked cheap and were broken or falling off. EDIT:I also noticed they're putting the host stadium on the uniform patch now. I'm starting to like these standardized ones now.

Good catch. I think the stadium patch is something many of us missed. I noticed the new material for this year but hadn't noticed the Superdome. If they include that every year, this makes the new logo system better (but it's still polishing a turd).

Yeah, the new generic design looks retarded on most jerseys.

It's probably the size more than anything. That patch takes up an ungodly amount of Rogers' shoulder.

Packers-Aaron-Rodgers-wins-Super-Bowl-MVP-award-Part-4-55321.jpg

This years actually looks pretty decent, from this shot anyways. Dunno what it'll look like on the Ravens

Is that patch made from new material this year? If so it looks stronger.I don't know if it had something to do with reebok last year but I remember some of the patches looked cheap and were broken or falling off. EDIT:I also noticed they're putting the host stadium on the uniform patch now. I'm starting to like these standardized ones now.

Good catch.

I think the new logo system looks amazing on the jerseys. That could be its best application.

Good catch.

I think the new logo system looks amazing on the jerseys. That could be its best application.

Here's the Ravens one.

23_Jerseys_instory.jpg23_Jerseys_news.jpg

The shine to it is a big improvement.

I was wondering wether or not they were going to move the art patch, I think it looks silly having the 49ers sb patch on the opposite side. I also wonder if they win will they keep the art patch as a 'good luck charm'