Logolympiad: Event 14

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Here is my attempt

Pack.jpg

Here is someone who knows how to use Photoshop... Absolutely wicked helmets!

Two comments:

-Technically, the name GREEN BAY includes a colour, but I know you REMOVED the GREEN so it's probably not "agaisnt" the rules set.

-How are your new colours representative of Wisconsin, Packers, etc...

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

Here is my attempt

Pack.jpg

Here is someone who knows how to use Photoshop... Absolutely wicked helmets!

Two comments:

-Technically, the name GREEN BAY includes a colour, but I know you REMOVED the GREEN so it's probably not "agaisnt" the rules set.

-How are your new colours representative of Wisconsin, Packers, etc...

Very nice work O.C.D., and I suppose the colors are in support of the NFC North being the "Black and Blue" division.

CGP.gif

The Edmonton Oilers do not any longer use orange. As of for the significance of te colors: there is none.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

I'm gonna piss some people off, and make a majority laugh. So here's the Pretty Yankees...

prettyyankees.gif

I think I saw some ghetto thug wearing that uniform in the mall today...

Nothing quite like desecrating tradition with pink and purple :)

Carolina Blue...on the Hurricanes! Pending reaction, I might change.

SUBMISSION HAS CHANGED!

Someone ATE my concept!!! It'll make sense later. :D

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

unfortunately I'm seeing several entries using a double(or triple for Puckguy) blue. Oh well. Here's the Clippers in nautical colors. Everything about the Clippers needs to be changed, but all I could do was colors. When I was doing this I was reminded of the Mavs, but their light blue and overall design is different. Mine is more of a Columbia Blue while Dallas uses a more vibrant sort of royal. I'm guessing that Clippers Royal Blue and my navy and columbia blue qualify as different colors so I'm not in violation of contest rules.

newclippers3.gif

Sorry Puckcool, I also did a flyers one... did it before you posted it - but there's room for two awesome flyers concepts in this contest. :P

Anyways, here's my flyers concept.... it's a more old-style patriotic colour set with an off-white . Kind of fitting for a philly team, since Philadelphia was big in the whole declaration of independance thing (I think - I'm Canadian so excuse my ignorance on the subject). Anyway... I think they look pretty spiffy....

phillycolours.jpg

IMO, the Expos and Oilers concept are borderline... I know they are using different shades, but Blue is Blue, and same for Orange....

Just my opinion.

But Boy do these Yanks look good... well not good, just APPROPRIATE...

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

Archived