Logolympiad: Event 14

My entry:

The LSU Tigers are commonly referred to as the "Bayou Bengals", so I found it fitting. I'm glad that no one else posted this before I had a chance.

Man it's so weird that you did this,because I did a black and orange LSU concept to post here but scrapped it when I came up with a better idea.Also the black and orange on them just did not look good.Anyway,excellent job!

98Falcons.png

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've decided to post my Oilers in Eskimo colours anyway--different colours--

here's the start--I'm cleaning up the rest of it...

oiler_green.JPGclick here if angelfire isn't showing the image

and the Home jersey (I may touch this up a bit thanks to Paint messing it up-

Oiler_green_2.jpg

The away jersey above was originally done for the NHL green thread way abck when, and the home one was planned, but not completed at that time

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

A redo of the Detroit Lions... I started with Michigan Panthers colors and replaced the blue in the Panthers scheme with kelly green:

pittunited_lions_colorxover.jpg

piratesSig.gif

OWNER -- Pittsburgh Spiders (UL) * Dynamo Missouri (PLA) * Montreal Maroons (SHL)

denbroncos.gif

I went with this because of the region, mainly. The Broncos play in Colorado, a very mountainous reagion. What I did was take the phrase "purple mountains majesty" and run with it. So the Broncos are in Colorado baseball Rockies purple and silver. I like it.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

Here is my entry (hummm! I'm getting used to that that Football thing)

Second football concept...

Looks like everybody's going Blue...

Blue is a good COLD colour, and when you say cold, you have to think Commonwealth Stadium for a Classic Grey Cup Game...

EdmontonEskimos.gif

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

Should have added orange--and then it could reverse my Oilers!

Oh well--it still looks weird...(which in this case is good)

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Should have added orange--and then it could reverse my Oilers!

Oh well--it still looks weird...(which in this case is good)

Didn't want to risk to "warm it up" with Orange...

The "weirdness" seem to stem from the wrong shade of light blue... a little too "Lilac"... I was trying to stay away from Titans and Tar Heels blue, may have gone too far...

I wanted that "Dentyne Ice" Icicles feeling... If we were allowed to modify the concept, I would have added icicles on the numbers and an "ice-cap" on top of the helmet.

I'm a big lover of the ORANGE myself, so I usually use it as much as I can...

You're right 'though, it would have been pretty cool to have the Oilers/Eskimos reversed!

9 hours to beginning of Season!!!

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

Now I can't say I never made time to enter the Logolympiad. :)

Concept: Vancouver Canucks (NHL)

Redefined Colour Scheme: British Columbia Lions (CFL)

Colour Set: Black, White, Silver, Orange

canucks_lions.jpg

edit: lol, I guess I should read closer next time, I thought the contest was to recolour a team with the colours of a team in the same city. Live and learn I guess. I'm still entering this.

Now I can't say I never made time to enter the Logolympiad. :)

Concept: Vancouver Canucks (NHL)

Redefined Colour Scheme: British Columbia Lions (CFL)

Colour Set: Black, White, Silver, Orange

canucks_lions.jpg

edit: lol, I guess I should read closer next time, I thought the contest was to recolour a team with the colours of a team in the same city. Live and learn I guess. I'm still entering this.

Hey that's still an acceptable way to do it under the rules--and it looks better than the set I did using the Lions colours (although I used the Canucks original unis for that one...)

They work...

Well I did 2 other concepts for this but both of them contained shades of and silver,

and this event has been flooded with blue-colored concepts.SO,with that in mind I went another direction and decided to recycle my Atlanta Thrashers concept using Atlanta Falcons colours.Not sure if this one will garner me many votes but hey,a small market team can dream,cant they!ENJOY!!

ATLANTA THRASHERS:

Atlanta_Thralcons.jpg

98Falcons.png

Archived