Seattle Sonics Concept

AAO

This is some sharp stuff. Though the bolt gets lost in the S logo enough to appear to be an irregular shape in the background. Throw in the angled shield and I'm remined of the Thunder logo which you should probably avoid

Midway.png

I'm not a fan of the "s" logo simply because it looks like a sprite logo. I like the two main ones you have, I just feel that the sonics identity was really classy. I'm glad you kept the green, gold, and white rather than making it Black, Purple, and Silver. Really great otherwise, thanks for these.

spacer.png

Very nice work. I love the second logo, although I agree with the above that avoiding lighting is a must. And the space needle should be simpler, IMO, one color and stronger lines, maybe leave the windows yellow and paint everything else solid green?

i love the shade of green you chose for these. Avoid Celtic green and the Sonics' previous use of red are musts, IMO.

I like a lot of what I see here but I do have a few issues. The ball that's rotating around the Space Needle looks sort of awkward. I'm thinking it's because of how it doesn't go past the middle of the logo. I'd try a more full ball rotation. The 'S' logo is cool but really doesn't have the appeal that the 'S-ball' logo had (at least for me that is). I think you might have to re-imagine that one some to either incorporate a strong identity related element or something totally new.

pastpresentfuture_zps8bbb3a05.png

Archived