Nola Pelicans - a Ben Barnes concept (new away + alt uni)

Conrad.

I like that "french quarter" flair you have with the pipping, especially on the shorts. I think it is has style but not overly busy where it draws attention in a bad way. Just a touch of local interest.

Overall I like the color schemes. Numbers also have a bit of style without being over-done.

All in all, I think this is a lot better then the normal NBA generic look that you find out there.

Amazing. Unfortunately I can't help but think "Pistons" with that road uniform.

Even with the detail I think it'd be a bit too similar, especially on television.

With the color balance being so blue/white-heavy on the home uniform, I honestly think you could swap the red and white on the road's side panels. I think I'd have to see it though...

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Looks good. One thing I might change would be the red stroke on the text on the away unis. I think gold would work better against the blue.

Is the "NEW ORLEANS PELICANS" text on the court from a font package? Or did you mock up the letters yourself?

gYH2mW9.png

Wow, great rendering. The uniform design just screams New Orleans. The only aspect that ruins it for me is the colors. I know it's the colors of the city flag, but it's not what I think of when I imagine New Orleans (a festive, lively city with a deep tradition of Jazz and blues, not boring navy and a dull shade of gold).

Archived