EddieJ1984

Logos associated with failure.

Recommended Posts

I'm sure this was posted already, but:

 

mediaplay.jpg

 

I saw a still-vacant building in Central NY with all the signs still intact and it made me nostalgic for binging NFL2K1 on the store Dreamcast

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/22/2016 at 0:54 PM, Atomic said:

I always liked this version. Even rocked the shirt for a while:

 

wcw.png

I also have a version of that shirt. One of my favorite wrestling logos. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I honestly cannot believe my boy made it this far without a shoutout

B4S_BuccoBruce01131_102684a_8col.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, SplashBoogie said:

I honestly cannot believe my boy made it this far without a shoutout

B4S_BuccoBruce01131_102684a_8col.jpg

When I see this logo, I feel a rush of emotions, and none of them are failure

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ImmortalChef said:

When I see this logo, I feel a rush of emotions, and none of them are failure

It really captures Tampa/St. Pete for me - endless pirate themed seafood restaurants with the smell of salt water in the air.

(btw, I haven't been to the region since '93, yet from what I see online, I think much remains)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

mod edit

Edited by Ice_Cap
no politics

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, 2001mark said:

It really captures Tampa/St. Pete for me - endless pirate themed seafood restaurants with the smell of salt water in the air.

(btw, I haven't been to the region since '93, yet from what I see online, I think much remains)

There's certainly a lot of that :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/29/2017 at 4:43 AM, TrueYankee26 said:

nt0g8k41(1).jpg

 

it was well before my time, but i still think of Joe Namath and the SB III "guarantee" when i see this logo. NFL Films has probably done more for that brand than they've done for themselves

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, BrandMooreArt said:

 

it was well before my time, but i still think of Joe Namath and the SB III "guarantee" when i see this logo. NFL Films has probably done more for that brand than they've done for themselves

That is a good point as well

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

mod edit 

Edited by Ice_Cap
No politics

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2013-03-25 at 2:38 PM, kmccarthy27 said:

I would say this is more the failure, WWE's WCW logo than WCW's logo. WCW would have not gone under if someone else bought it.

WCW_Logo.png

 

Great logo.  Horrible, horrible angle.  One from which WWE has still not recovered.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

mod edit 

Edited by Ice_Cap
no politics

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

mod edit 

Edited by Ice_Cap
Grow up, stop acting like children

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Yippy said:

 

Edited by Ice_Cap
Grow up, stop acting like children

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

mod edit

Edited by Ice_Cap
Grow up, stop acting like children

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.