Logos associated with failure.

BadSeed84

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/10/2017 at 10:36 AM, jc... said:

A little different management....it may not have failed. In a way, it is still around today. 

2007-3-7_AMCLogoWeb-Large.jpg

AMC is just a hair before my time, but I'm familiar with the company. I get a kick of seeing one still on the road, which happens occasionally - someone that parks near me drives a mid-80s Eagle, and I also frequently see an early '80s wood-paneled Grand Wagoneer around.

This is also one of my favorite head-scratchers - an AMC dealership that still "exists", Collier Motors in Pikeville, NC.

• Like 3

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

On 21/12/2017 at 1:00 PM, Jbadger9 said:

Haven’t seen Radio Shack yet, pretty much every one near me has closed.

Reminds me of the Australian version of Radio Shack. Dick Smith electronics is now purely an online seller rather than a "bricks and mortar" retailer:

DickSmith-logo.jpg

I'll also show the logo of one of the biggest and most spectacular busts in recent Australian retail history:

MastersLogo.jpg

On 12/25/2017 at 10:58 AM, 29texan said:

Eh... I don't think they really meant to compete with the Big Four... 

My fault on that perspective...although I just feel like it didn't fill the void left by the abandoned UPN or WB stations that didn't get the CW.

22 hours ago, kmccarthy27 said:

And its no different than what ion (PAX) did prior. 

I know some cities had them, but I don't recall having a PAX station in Baltimore. The network, yes, but not a dedicated local station.

Ihmgl03.pngVZ6sbGD.png

On 12/27/2017 at 12:49 PM, TheBigFiz21 said:

My fault on that perspective...although I just feel like it didn't fill the void left by the abandoned UPN or WB stations that didn't get the CW.

I know some cities had them, but I don't recall having a PAX station in Baltimore. The network, yes, but not a dedicated local station.

There’s a PAX Station in Chicago, but it only shows Law and Order reruns most of the time.

F423144C-433F-4358-B49C-4EB2A9DFD1BB.png

• 4 weeks later...