Logos associated with failure.

BadSeed84

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 6/12/2019 at 7:20 AM, Graham_Clayton said:

spacer.png

Maybach isn't a thing anymore?  One of the condo buildings near me offers free use of a Maybach with driver... wonder what they're doing now.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

On 7/4/2019 at 11:17 AM, BringBackTheVet said:

Maybach isn't a thing anymore?  One of the condo buildings near me offers free use of a Maybach with driver... wonder what they're doing now.

They were folded into Mercedes' brand in 2013, and then revived as "Mercedes-Maybach" in 2015. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maybach

And I drooled over one for a solid 10 minutes at the New York International Auto Show this year. I wouldn't associate it with failure; I'd associate it with prestige.

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/5/2019 at 10:38 PM, kroywen said:

And I drooled over one for a solid 10 minutes at the New York International Auto Show this year. I wouldn't associate it with failure; I'd associate it with prestige.

Same man. Same.

spacer.pngspacer.png

Im an isles,rangers,devils,Sabres,Yankees,Mets,Braves,hawks,knicks,nets,bills,giants,falcons,and jets fan. So?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I don't think it's fair to post those NCAA tournament logos, or the logos of any other event cancelled due to coronavirus concerns, as ones "associated with failure." Sure, they're not going ahead and we might be disappointed in that, but it's not a "failure" to exercise an abundance of caution to try and curtail the spread a public health crisis.

• Like 19

On 3/14/2020 at 9:25 AM, officeglenn said:

I don't think it's fair to post those NCAA tournament logos, or the logos of any other event cancelled due to coronavirus concerns, as ones "associated with failure." Sure, they're not going ahead and we might be disappointed in that, but it's not a "failure" to exercise an abundance of caution to try and curtail the spread a public health crisis.

Agreed, but watching highlights of FGCU vs Georgetown makes me incredibly sad and thus is my way of coping 

• Like 2