EddieJ1984

Logos associated with failure.

I bet it's been posted already, but I can't imagine this logo will have much of anything positive associated with it.

Ottawa Senators - Wikipedia

3 minutes ago, DTConcepts said:

I bet it's been posted already, but I can't imagine this logo will have much of anything positive associated with it.

I mean, there was the Conference Finals run? I guess? 😜 

1 hour ago, DTConcepts said:

Speaking as a Sens fan, I mostly agree with this, even though we made the playoffs a lot with it. The last 3-ish years of Melnyk have cemented its status as one of failure imo. (Fun fact, the Sens lost to the Penguins in the first round, second round, and third round with this logo)

10 hours ago, DTConcepts said:

Nor should it.  It's even worse than the original 3D centurion and that's saying something.

On 9/20/2019 at 8:31 PM, TrueYankee26 said:

😞

spacer.png

When people see this logo they will associate this with the absolute disaster that is Adam Gase.

34 minutes ago, TrueYankee26 said:

When people see this logo they will associate this with the absolute disaster that is Adam Gase.

And Rich Kotite...and the Sanchize...and of course, the Buttfumble...and passing over Warren Sapp for Kyle Brady...